Models with ugly boyfriends!

There have actually been some studies that show that there is a much wider range of looks considered 'good' when it comes to guys than for girls. Essentially, for girls, men will be looking for a good hip to waist ratio and a nice bum/boobs (dependent on where they're from- S. America prefer bum, the west is more boob-y). Girls, however, tend to be attracted to a provider rather than just someone who can push kids out efficiently. This gives a greater range of characteristics and looks they'll find attractive as they need genes that will complement theirs to make great kids rather than the best set of genes that come with 'child-bearing' hips. So, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder much more for girls than guys. Hence all those seemingly unequal pairings that aren't just to do with the money.

Reactions: 1 user
hhhhaahah, reading through this thread made for so many howls.
"Yeah, he looks smelly" is my favorite comment - amazing.

Agyness Deyn is now married to Giovanni Ribisi
image.jpg

article-2176619-14255A73000005DC-652_634x838.jpg

I think they're a lovely pair - I've always had a crush on him.

As for...
- Iman and Bowie - LENGENDARY. He could look like a human fart and he'd still be David fucking Bowie.
- Sean Lennon and Charlotte KM are the biggest pack of weirdos, in a completely forced, obnoxious, look-at-how-weird-and-original-we-are kind of way. Barf.

I mean, really? The M&Ms? use an egg, for goodness sake... you must own one.

Is it just me or does it look like she's holding her breath in this picture?

Or the way she's scrunching up her face, like inside she's going EwEwEwEwEw

Ha ha ha that's what I thought when I seem this pic!!! This thread is so funny! Totally made my night looking at some of these pics.:lol:

Also, they may not have money as their top priority in a man but im sure all the perks and the way a disgustingly rich guy can treat them (think shopping sprees at Chanel and Prada, trips to St Tropez and VIP suites in Paris, New York, BoraBora, etc) makes the way they look not as much of an issue. Too busy looking at the $$ and being swept off their feet.

So true. I feel like majority of girls that say that "money isn't important" have never actually experienced a lifestyle that comes with serious, serious money.
Yachts, Hermes bags, Cartier, all the top brands, staying in the best hotels, driving Bentleys, living in expensive apartments, collecting art, later on in life also being able to send your kids to private schools without worrying and having to deny yourself... these are all very nice, and once you get used to it, trust me, you don't want to go back to saving pennies to pay the rent. I wouldn't date a broke guy, and I don't know anyone around me who would. I also wouldn't date a guy only because he is rich, if I wasn't attracted to him and liked his personality and intelligence.

Quoting Marilyn: "Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You may not marry a girl just because she is pretty, but, my goodness, doesn't it help? " ;)

Snejana Onopka's hubby......:wtf:

snejana.jpg

I actually don't think he's that bad looking! And at least he's young. Personally, I find old men (anything above 50) a little repulsive, sexually-speaking. So I think Snejana's way better off than the girls who are being banged by the Hugh Hefner types.

I could imagine Snejana's hubbie as a nice and caring one who is a bit shy with girls. That's also the type of guy I tend to fall for. And they really look so in love on the pictures. Also the way SHE smiles. :luv:

But I worry about Agyness. Ribisi is a member of Scientology. Just saying.