models, who don't have an own thread (yet)

oferta

Grand Dame
Feb 1, 2012
on earth
Is it okay to start a thread for various models, who have potential or look good/are skinny/stunning face and yet have no thread (for whatever reason) ?

I am not sure (why) to start a new thread for some new (for me at least)faces, so I will leave them here so far...once the interest is big, we still can begin a new thread...

Caught my eye the last days,

Kate Goodling,
BV07Zls.jpg

Kate-Goodling-Reed-Krakoff.jpg

LUX_7438.450x675.JPG

PVzv0SD.jpg

via models.com

It’s good to be Goodling this season – the compelling Kate burned up the NYFW runways with appearances at every show that mattered. Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Altuzarra – Kate was on the radar of every casting director in New York and her packed show list is a testament to her versatility. Whether the look called for gamine or grunge, the raven haired stunner pulled it off with ease.
models

Agencies- Ford NY & Q6 Talent
Height: 5' 10"
Bust: 30"
Waist: 24.5"
Hips: 35"
Shoes: 9
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Dress: 2

I started to have a new lesbo crush for this bitch, reminds me of A.Valade, I have heard she had a great last week in NYC ....with age of 23.

Amanda Brandao Wellsh,

tGMv5Eo.jpg

F3TN63Q.jpg

Height: 5'10 ; 178cm
Measurements: (US) 32-23.5-35 ; (EU) 81-86.5-89
Dress Size: (US) 3 ; (EU) 33
Shoe Size: (US) 9 ; (EU) 40 ; (UK) 6.5

But why not just make a thread for each of them? Is there a problem with that? :confused: I think it could get really disorganized if there's a thread in which everyone is posting pictures of different models... Or just make one named "Newcomers to look out for" or something and everyone can say who their favorite fresh faces are.

I don't know, this thread just doesn't make much sense to me...

But why not just make a thread for each of them? Is there a problem with that? :confused:

not at all, I just wasn't sure if I would start several new threads for models, which are nice to watch but later forgetable. A thread for a million models.

Or just make one named "Newcomers to look out for" or something and everyone can say who their favorite fresh faces are.

or this.

Natasha Remarchuk

tumblr_muy074wUId1rn5638o1_500.jpg
:bow:

Based on stats listed below, I'm assuming she's put on wait since ^this^ photo.
I am in loooove with her face. I just wish she'd lose an 1" off her waist, and 2" off her hips minimum. I would be completely in love with her if she dropped just a little bit. I know, sorry, just another blue eyed blonde, but I'm not usually into them.

tumblr_mued01q3xc1r615eio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu3sc7S0uC1r615eio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjklm26KCN1s8rsieo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhoe95JlaX1qaaytso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhk5teQT3J1qzyb6yo1_500.jpg

Ellie Saab RTW S2013

tumblr_m6g98xkMHi1rxfwujo1_500.jpg

You can tell how much eyebrows can change a person's face. @N Remarchuk

Marikka Juhler,
the super tall model, maybe she will never be 'big' because of her height, but she is stunning and skinny

200925-800w.jpg

Giorgio+Armani+One+Night+Only+NYC+SuperPier+hpwlHKc0LXHx.jpg

1zoiy4i.jpg

14sdtev.jpg

She doesn't have much work as of yet ..
tumblr_lkrnbu69JV1qjfwhwo1_500.jpg

but dare I say she holds some resemblance to gemma?

She doesn't have much work as of yet ..
tumblr_lkrnbu69JV1qjfwhwo1_500.jpg

but dare I say she holds some resemblance to gemma?

I'm sooooo excited now oh gosh. It says she was born in 1998. She is sooooooo young, which is good because she needs to work on her poses more. Plenty of time for her to grow.
according to img
Height: 5'8" (172cm)
Bust: 31" (79cm)
Waist: 24" (61cm)
Hips: 32" (81cm)
Shoe: 10 US
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Agency: IMG New York

thanks for the stats! It'll be interesting to see how she matures. And the lucky girl snagged a dior ad and she's only 15!