Models next to people...

Karlie Kloss
IMG_8032.JPG

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
People tell me that Diane Kruger is my celeb lookalike and I also see the resemblance and think she's beautiful, however that pic with Ming Xi is a great reminder that a pretty face doesn't mean much if you have tree trunks for thighs. :hibye:

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I don’t know where to write this but today I saw a model (wouldn’t consider her a model. modelish person let us say)
I live in a wealthy neighbourhood. Where you have a better chance to see good looking tall slim girls. I was generally at home due to pandemic (more than weeks) today I want to go out for shopping with my mom and sis. I bought stuff and waiting the queue. I saw a girl towering over me. That was surprising because I’m actually above average 173 (5’8). And she looked very tall and pretty slim wearing black top and jeans. What I was wearing: puffy oversize fur and baggy wide leg trousers. (I don’t know why the hell I wore that. But I didn’t mind I thought it’s just grocery store) her outfit was decent and her hair was blow dried. She looks tall and skinny but I was looking like a chubby (thanks to my outfit) midget 😳
My mom said she saw her on tv and she became the first in national modelling contest. She is 15 and her height is 180

She definetly not skinny. I’m way lighter than her actually. But my height and clothes made me feel inferior :cry:
Sum of the story: walked away from home first time after loong time. Encountered a model 😂

oh almost forgot, she bought tons of doughnuts. That’s very weird not just it’s a great food to turn fat but the fact that, in turkey people don’t actually eat that kind of american desserts. (We have our own mediterranean, balkan high calorie ones no worry 😩) But she choose doughnuts which doesn’t even taste good and American.

I'd love to see the post but it's been deleted. For future reference, please take screenshots and post those please!
Oh sorry didn’t know it was deleted I’m adding screenshots thanks for warning
74BCDDAC-78DB-4740-BF6C-C73EDF941C0E.jpeg

E22875E8-98C6-4387-8B65-E2EF96977C8C.jpeg

DA22FB63-D32B-40AB-9496-829A8122A0EE.jpeg

As I said she’s definetly not sg skinny. And her face looks so old in photos. But actually without makeup she looks 16-17

Oh sorry didn’t know it was deleted I’m adding screenshots thanks for warning
View attachment 95398
View attachment 95399
View attachment 95400
As I said she’s definetly not sg skinny. And her face looks so old in photos. But actually without makeup she looks 16-17
If 'modeling' is her career path, I must say she looks rather lackluster. Other than her height and general confidence I don't find her that interesting. Her face is ordinary and even with weightloss it'd look unremarkable and forgettable imo. Her body is meh - she reminds me a lot of Kendull, wide shoulders and all. In general, she suits the pageant side of the industry more so she should stick to it.
I can see why a regular person would be struck by her appereance in real life but then again, living where I do I can see girls like that all the time - beauty-wise and height-wise.

The thing is, if you feel dumpy next to a person like her (because you're shorter), it's understandable. You can't change anything about that. But what you can do is, even if you're going out to the store to pick up a few things, wear something in which you feel comfortable yet confident, cozy yet fabulous. Carry yourself with poise, walk with strength and grace. That is something you're able to do (and something I do all the time :lol:). And trust me, it's all about the feeling. If you're feeling great in your skin (I suppose the girl you mentioned does) people will notice :nod:

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
If 'modeling' is her career path, I must say she looks rather lackluster. Other than her height and general confidence I don't find her that interesting. Her face is ordinary and even with weightloss it'd look unremarkable and forgettable imo. Her body is meh - she reminds me a lot of Kendull, wide shoulders and all. In general, she suits the pageant side of the industry more so she should stick to it.
I can see why a regular person would be struck by her appereance in real life but then again, living where I do I can see girls like that all the time - beauty-wise and height-wise.

The thing is, if you feel dumpy next to a person like her (because you're shorter), it's understandable. You can't change anything about that. But what you can do is, even if you're going out to the store to pick up a few things, wear something in which you feel comfortable yet confident, cozy yet fabulous. Carry yourself with poise, walk with strength and grace. That is something you're able to do (and something I do all the time :lol:). And trust me, it's all about the feeling. If you're feeling great in your skin (I suppose the girl you mentioned does) people will notice :nod:
Yeah her face and body is very average and agreed about all the things you say. If I wore something more decent and was not in the midterm exams- feeling shit mood I wouldn’t felt like that at all. She caught me in my bad phase 😂

To be honest I wasn’t sure if to post this to her thread or here, but Anna S. was wishing a happy birthday to her friend that she has known for 15 years.. and I must say that I audibly gasped at the first photo, I am actually in shock at how a human being can look this godly.

Not to mention how humble and down-to-earth Anna is, keeping her close friends from childhood and treating them kindly regardless of what they look like or what they do, and if what she herself has accomplished. It’s so nice to know that there is an angel such as her walking among us. (please excuse this worshipping tangent 😅).

Ultimately I decided to post these screenshots here just to keep Anna’s thread immaculate as always ;) Hope you guys enjoy if you haven’t seen them yet!
87454A7C-D1B8-4E40-88A0-F9ED4F40C924.png
10BC1732-5130-49EC-85C5-D623DA46726F.png
3ECB0A8E-9126-444F-A04A-8EE9B3D3B217.png
21E81761-DBE7-47C2-A2C7-46DA4387296B.png

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 8 users