Models next to people...

Gabbi Sorensen at her brother’s (?) wedding, she is too cute :flower:
13C473AE-8199-4FA6-92D9-48B1B0FCF360.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Is this Alla Kostromicheva? I suspect so but I can't be sure because she has sunglasses on...the background looks slavic though so seems legit

You seriously don't recognize Vlada? I like you less and less and that's an achievement since I usually don't give a shit lol.

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 12 users
You seriously don't recognize Vlada? I like you less and less and that's an achievement since I usually don't give a shit lol.

Really? Your reaction just seems a bit OTT to me. I don’t think it’s a big deal @venenum.rerum.omnium didn’t recognise Vlada in this pic - it’s a quick shot Vlada posted on her Instagram and her face is partially hidden by her sunglasses. Regardless, @venenum.rerum.omnium is a brand new member and isn’t held to the same standards as more established members. I’m all for rookie hazing but if we want any of them to stick around for more than a few weeks it wouldn’t hurt to dial it back just a little (or save up the catty comments for a more deserving situation :twisted: )

• Eye Roll
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Really? Your reaction just seems a bit OTT to me. I don’t think it’s a big deal @venenum.rerum.omnium didn’t recognise Vlada in this pic - it’s a quick shot Vlada posted on her Instagram and her face is partially hidden by her sunglasses. Regardless, @venenum.rerum.omnium is a brand new member and isn’t held to the same standards as more established members. I’m all for rookie hazing but if we want any of them to stick around for more than a few weeks it wouldn’t hurt to dial it back just a little (or save up the catty comments for a more deserving situation :twisted: )

I wasn't all that serious, really. That's why the 'lol' and the extra 'tude - I don't actually go around lynching skinnies even if they don't recognize Vlada, but you gotta admit it's unusual to not know who she is if you're on SGF.

Last edited:
Anyway... Joking on someone else's expense for being a dumbass already in their own introduction thread on the internet? So unheard of.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyway... Joking on someone else's expense for being a dumbass already in their own introduction thread on the internet? So unheard of.

That wasn’t my issue. Rookies get off to a bad start all the time and we mock them for it long afterwards. FWIW, I actually agreed with your post on her Intro thread. I just think there’s a difference between being a bitch for the sake of it vs being bitchy in order to educate a rookie about the ways of this forum/make a point etc. Maybe it wasn’t your intention but saying to a 2 day old rookie “I like you less and less..” just seemed a bit of an OTT response and doesn’t really achieve anything. On the other hand, I thought your other post was great because it made clear to her why her Instagram posts were insensitive and did not fit with the culture here.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user