Models next to people...

B83EF4F3-AEB7-4A5D-B008-645E64D344F2.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Found a video of Kaia next to Bella before rehearsing. Kaia is super effortless next to Bella who looks super unconfortable and self conscious of her body.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Found a video of Kaia next to Bella before rehearsing. Kaia is super effortless next to Bella who looks super unconfortable and self conscious of her body.

Honestly I’d question anyone who isn’t self conscious stood besides Kaia :hahano:

• Agree

Yikes, Bella's arms are....... so large. That's what stands out to me when I compare her to the other models

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 57492The comparison... it’s really funny how they let Gigi do HF
Has Vitto lost? Last time I checked she was looking nowhere near runway ready. Do I spot a collarbone or are Gigi’s abuse of a leather corset and perpetually swollen face making her look somewhat skinny in comparison? If the former, yay!, but if the latter, I’ve gotta respect Vitto for recognising the golden rule of standing next to a fattie to look tiny, instead of acquainting with her usual Mica’s and Kaia’s in photos.

• Funny
  • Agree
Has Vitto lost? Last time I checked she was looking nowhere near runway ready. Do I spot a collarbone or are Gigi’s abuse of a leather corset and perpetually swollen face making her look somewhat skinny in comparison? If the former, yay!, but if the latter, I’ve gotta respect Vitto for recognising the golden rule of standing next to a fattie to look tiny, instead of acquainting with her usual Mica’s and Kaia’s in photos.
I don’t think if she’s runway ready yet but still looks great next to pancake face. Gigi should at least try to wear something that flatters her... what is that fit?

• Agree
View attachment 57492The comparison... it’s really funny how they let Gigi do HF

Gigi doing HF is wild but I don't think Vitto's body is looking that good either. Like mentioned, some collarbone can be seen but otherwise looking kinda doughy - I dislike the arms (probably even flexing here which makes it worse) and the absence of visible ribs... I hope she'd lose, her face has this versatile look in this kind of androgynous way and photos of her would be elevated from nice to divine with some weight loss; e.g.:

Maybe I'm a nit-picky bitch, maybe I'm a perfectionist myself... But hey, am I wrong.

• Agree
Gigi doing HF is wild but I don't think Vitto's body is looking that good either. Like mentioned, some collarbone can be seen but otherwise looking kinda doughy - I dislike the arms (probably even flexing here which makes it worse) and the absence of visible ribs... I hope she'd lose, her face has this versatile look in this kind of androgynous way and photos of her would be elevated from nice to divine with some weight loss; e.g.:

Maybe I'm a nit-picky bitch, maybe I'm a perfectionist myself... But hey, am I wrong.

You’re totally right but come on... even Vitto -who’s out of shape at the moment- looks like a good model next to Gigi. That was my point. Also... how can I erase the moment I saw Gigi’s fit on my mind?

Has she ever been in shape though?
I have no idea honestly, I feel ashamed to say that (I probably should though). I don’t really follow her, there’s nothing keeps me interested about her. But I don’t mind seeing her on runways, the last time I saw her, she looked decent.