Models next to people...

it's not letting me quote pictures for some reason but LOVE the legs on the last model. She looks fab

tumblr_m5wwd3nKAi1qcwiu0o1_500.jpg

Love this picture! :luv:

Wow, some of the models are just giants! They really do dwarf everyone else...

Not next to each other but a good comparison, especially the shoes.

Rihanna-Chanel-Iman-Alaia.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
More of Karlie making people look terribly average from @Skinny2012 and @Jailbait on her thread. I would hate to be the chubbier sister of Karlie's :( it's bad enough having a slimmer 'skinny-fat' sister who's not a super model for me...

i hope they have a good relationship, because if not i can just imagine the fighting, 'karlie should share her designer clothing because we're her family' 'i would, but you two wouldn't be able to fit' 'muuum karlie called us FAAAT!' i'd hate to be their parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange but although I would hate to be Karlie's "fat" sister...her "fat" sister has a super pretty face... actually, if she lost 30 lbs she would be an absolute knockout.
Better keep that sis of yours fat and happy Karlie.....

Niki Minaj is like STARING at the models in every single photo :lol: like they are some zoo curiosity. seriously she annoys me, her music, her body, everything.

Niki Minaj looks like a squat little garden gnome in comparison to the rest of the models.

Reactions: 1 user