Models next to people...

Informal poll, react accordingly:

If you saw your favorite model on the street -- and she wasn't busy, occupied, etc. -- would you be brave enough to take a picture with her? i.e. willingly stand next to her in a photo

Reactions: 1 users

If you saw your favorite model on the street -- and she wasn't busy, occupied, etc. -- would you be brave enough to take a picture with her? i.e. willingly stand next to her in a photo

How famous it the model? Like Karlie Kloss famous or like Lauren de Graaf known but asking to take a picture with her would be a bit creepy.

I definitely would, one because it would be cool to have a picture with my favourite model and two because it would give me motivation to work harder every time I see the picture of myself next to my dream body!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Yes. And I would put the picture on my refrigerator as inspo.

• Love
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
1589051999471.png

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
I giggled when I saw this first photo, because I find it sort of hilarious how she's right next to her mom (the famous Cindy Crawford, a world-renowned "supermodel" :superpuke:), and she's even making her own mother look like a mere mortal fatass. :lol: Poor Cindy.

honey, you are comparing a teenager and a 50+ woman who btw looks amazing for her age with a career and money to do and buy anything she wants in life without moving a finger ever again. I’d be very pleased to be like Cindy in my 50s in every aspect of life ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users