Models next to people...

daintease

Super Star
Informal poll, react accordingly:

If you saw your favorite model on the street -- and she wasn't busy, occupied, etc. -- would you be brave enough to take a picture with her? i.e. willingly stand next to her in a photo

Reactions: 1 users

marshall

Worker Bee

If you saw your favorite model on the street -- and she wasn't busy, occupied, etc. -- would you be brave enough to take a picture with her? i.e. willingly stand next to her in a photo
How famous it the model? Like Karlie Kloss famous or like Lauren de Graaf known but asking to take a picture with her would be a bit creepy.

daintease

Super Star
How famous it the model? Like Karlie Kloss famous or like Lauren de Graaf known but asking to take a picture with her would be a bit creepy.
Pretend it isn't a factor, it's not that deep

Reactions: 1 user

Reinefine

Rookie

I definitely would, one because it would be cool to have a picture with my favourite model and two because it would give me motivation to work harder every time I see the picture of myself next to my dream body!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Ginger_Red

Rising Star

Yes. And I would put the picture on my refrigerator as inspo.

• Love
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users