Models Looking Crap

Gigi literally looks like a 45-year old, and then we have Ken-dull.
poeok0migw9.jpg

kendall_jenner_fendi_eye_peter_philips.jpg

nrm_1414151507-spl872116_024.jpg

1D274906759375-today-marcjacobs-no-makeup-140912-08.today-inline-large.jpg
But they aren't models, and they always look crap :lol:

Reactions: 9 users
I feel like it's cheating to post models who already have takedowns here... I like seeing my favorite truly beautiful, usually stunning models with a weird expression or unflattering angle or facial hair :lol::twisted:

Reactions: 4 users
While looking through showlists on other sites, trying to find the names of "mysterious" models, I stumbled across this little runway gem.

I don't mean to be an asshole, but . . . ???
???
?????????

EDIT: I definitely think that she was squinting or something when this photo was taken. I don't mean at all to say that she's ugly or always looks like crap. I don't even know who this model is; I just thought it was funny.
MARC0016.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
While looking through showlists on other sites, trying to find the names of "mysterious" models, I stumbled across this little runway gem.

I don't mean to be an asshole, but . . . ???
???
?????????

EDIT: I definitely think that she was squinting or something when this photo was taken. I don't mean at all to say that she's ugly or always looks like crap. I don't even know who this model is; I just thought it was funny.
MARC0016.jpg
It's Avery Tharp, if you were curious

Reactions: 1 user
Bumping because this thread is just so damn entertaining. Since discovering it, I can't stop coming back!
To add:
Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 1.50.05 PM.png

Not the first time (& absolutely won't be the last) that Ms. Wixson has looked like something out of a bad tossup between comedy & horror film, but I found this to be particularly terrifying.

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users
Gisele Norman at Valentino show. It looks like she crapped in her pants, oh sorry, that Valentino dress, the smell is horrible and she doesn’t know what to do because it’s Valentino fucking show
5A481D6B-5B16-4A8D-966D-A924296AAE50.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 3 users