Models Looking Crap

bump

XH5dubr.jpg
In order for them to be models looking crap...wouldn't some of them have to be models first? :naughty:

Reactions: 1 user
Could you tell me the difference, please? I'm not native so I don't get it.
I can only speak for my own country (Australia) but you look like crap/shit is the grammatically correct way to structure the sentence but in every day conversation we just say 'you look crap' as it is the slang way. Americans tend to speak a little better and tend not to have a lazy way of shortening everything like we do so they're more likely to say it properly.

I can only speak for my own country (Australia) but you look like crap/shit is the grammatically correct way to structure the sentence but in every day conversation we just say 'you look crap' as it is the slang way. Americans tend to speak a little better and tend not to have a lazy way of shortening everything like we do so they're more likely to say it properly.
This is the first time I hear someone say Americans speak more properly. :D (Austrian here) Anyways, I like the title this, nice and shortened.

Reactions: 2 users
Alright in order of properness:
Brits > Irish > Americans > Aussies > Scots > Louisiana

All cleared up. Can we get back to discussing models on ugly days?

• Funny
Reactions: 10 users
Alright in order of properness:
Brits > Irish > Americans > Aussies > Scots > Louisiana

All cleared up. Can we get back to discussing models on ugly days?
Not meaning to stay off topic, but must say, I'm half Irish and visit 4-5 times a year, I absolutely love it but I definitely think they shouldn't be second place haha

Y'all got me, I don't have enough contact with Irish (or canadians) to give them an accurate power ranking - I accept all corrections.

But seriously, back to models.

There is a breathtaking photo in the new Vogue US March with TscheeTschee, Karlie and the other celebrity model, it is so bad on all levels that at the end I can't stop grinning. I will add it as soon as I am on Notebook.

There is a breathtaking photo in the new Vogue US March with TscheeTschee, Karlie and the other celebrity model, it is so bad on all levels that at the end I can't stop grinning. I will add it as soon as I am on Notebook.

AP0119854.jpg

Caption contest. Readygo:

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah that one. :lol: :twisted:a true Testino...They look incredibly vain (left) and dumb (right) ...like you wouldn't trust them to tie a pair of shoes.