Models Looking Crap

Karlie looks awful in this instagram photo.

08fe96f8c8da11e2bf6922000a9f1404_7.jpg

Behati looking like a neanderthal (I find the contrast between real life and photoshopped surfboard image lulzy):

adddfc00c97411e2b83922000ae91223_7.jpg

I love this thread purely because it separates the 'men from the boys' as it were. You can really see which models have incredible natural beauty and which rely on unusual makeup and good lighting to have impact. The same keep cropping up; cara, lindsay, daphne....I understand models like Kate Moss looking awful- her skin has really suffered as a result of years of drugs, drink and poor diet, but Cara is already looking haggard. What surprises me is that if I passed her on the street I wouldn't look twice....oh Karl I just don't get it.

tumblr_mrhaglWjDY1qa42jro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrhajwzQEu1qa42jro1_500.jpg

Maybe not super ugly skin or something, I just have problems with her normal face. Her silly face doesnt win any more love from me :run:

tumblr_mrhaglWjDY1qa42jro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrhajwzQEu1qa42jro1_500.jpg

Maybe not super ugly skin or something, I just have problems with her normal face. Her silly face doesnt win any more love from me :run:

Is she seriously drooling into the camera?? Some girls need to learn that when the photographer says "act silly, make funny faces" they're still MODELS. They're not paid to look gross and drool! *Ahem Lindsey and Cara*
Ah it just frustrates me so much, I would never act like that on a job.. :facepalm:

Is she seriously drooling into the camera?? Some girls need to learn that when the photographer says "act silly, make funny faces" they're still MODELS. They're not paid to look gross and drool! *Ahem Lindsey and Cara*
Ah it just frustrates me so much, I would never act like that on a job.. :facepalm:

This!! That drool is disgusting, she needs to learn there is a difference between acting silly but making it aesthetically pleasing to look at and still a good picture vs whatever this is.