models in bikinis

Unphotoshopped Constance polaroids, her body looks better than usual here.

990.JPG
989.JPG

FFN_g_50823280.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what this indentation is.... Cellulite? Maybe?
I understand all women get it, I'm just wondering if that's what it is

Wow in the candids of candice at the beach, she looks much more flat chested and... well not as good of a body at all. It makes me realize how much photoshop can do.

Sasha Pivovarova posted this pic...
I think it's Maryna L, Sasha and Vlada
6jBMV0-4Q7s.jpg

Ohmygod is that really Vlada on the far right? The apocalypse truly is coming this year then.

I believe that's Sasha, which considering she gave birth not so long ago is more than decent. Vlada is the one in the middle, it looks more like her.

I believe that's Sasha, which considering she gave birth not so long ago is more than decent. Vlada is the one in the middle, it looks more like her.

Phew, they both look great then. Maryna not so much but she looks fit and toned so that's good.

This threat is so simultaneously depressing and inspirational :bow:

Chanel Iman
chanel-12.jpg

I don't know who this is, but I love her body!
Alessandra-Ambrosio-Models-Bikinis1.jpg

And what do you guys think about Ioana Spangenberg...personally her body is way too thin for my taste :confused:
2012-02-06-14-39-52-6-ioana-spangenberg-is-definitely-the-thinnest-model.jpeg

This is my first time posting pics, sorry if they don't work!

Wow in the candids of candice at the beach, she looks much more flat chested and... well not as good of a body at all. It makes me realize how much photoshop can do.

Was just thinking that, I actually thought that between my body and hers, I'd actually rather have mine haha

Natasha Poly

FFN_g_50935933.jpg

FFN_g_50935950.jpg

FFN_g_50935935.jpg

FFN_g_50935942.jpg

:wtf: umm... not what i expected, especially the first one. but maybe it's the ill fitting bikini bottom.

Sasha Pivovarova posted this pic...
I think it's Maryna L, Sasha and Vlada
6jBMV0-4Q7s.jpg

My parents caught me with this as my background pic on my laptop when they came to visit. My dad asked if they were friends of mine, my mum asked if that was me in the middle.

Oh, mum! :shy:

The both got a 'nope!' and no further explanation!