models in bikinis

Daria Werbowy,Erin Wasson,Julia Stegner,Lara Stone,Sasha Pivovarova
28034-800w.jpg

21999-800w.jpg

Anna Selezneva is a lean, mean, modelling machine.

images

Holy shit, by far the best bikini body in this thread. She is looking like unreal perfection.

Second is young Gemma. How I miss thee.

Also how recent is that picture of Vlada? I'm so surprised at how soft and average she looks in it.

Seeing as that picture of Vlada's a candid and she looks pretty relaxed, I'm assuming she was on a well-deserved vacation. She's probably just still full from the two whole slices of toast she treated herself to for brek that morning or something ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Seeing as that picture of Vlada's a candid and she looks pretty relaxed, I'm assuming she was on a well-deserved vacation. She's probably just still full from the two whole slices of toast she treated herself to for brek that morning or something ;)

Oh gosh in all seriousness though, if I've eaten more than usual I always get this awful food baby which stays around for about 2 hours, urgh.

I THINK this is Kasia Struss. Very rare photo and her face is in the shade.. But she's got the legs (from what I can see) and from what I can see-- the face, so hope I'm right. (Sorry its sideways) Sorry if this is fail

69308_Kasia_Struss_Self_Service_SS_2008_583_122_259lo.jpg

I'll just post a couple of my favourites. :)

tumblr_m3qhimfbRf1qalj36o1_500.jpg

I have this bikini, so I'm using Candice as inspiration!

tumblr_m2eg26azNW1qalj36o1_500.jpg

This is lingerie, but I like that it's a more natural photoshoot.

tumblr_m21lk6ozcX1qalj36o1_500.jpg

One of my favourite Victoria's Secret photoshoots, when all the girls were in white swim suits. But Miranda Kerr especially!