models in bikinis

C

coco<3

Daria Werbowy,Erin Wasson,Julia Stegner,Lara Stone,Sasha Pivovarova
28034-800w.jpg

21999-800w.jpg

Allie

Worker Bee
Anna Selezneva is a lean, mean, modelling machine.

images

Holy shit, by far the best bikini body in this thread. She is looking like unreal perfection.

Second is young Gemma. How I miss thee.

Also how recent is that picture of Vlada? I'm so surprised at how soft and average she looks in it.

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Seeing as that picture of Vlada's a candid and she looks pretty relaxed, I'm assuming she was on a well-deserved vacation. She's probably just still full from the two whole slices of toast she treated herself to for brek that morning or something ;)

Reactions: 1 user

Rhianna

Super Star
Seeing as that picture of Vlada's a candid and she looks pretty relaxed, I'm assuming she was on a well-deserved vacation. She's probably just still full from the two whole slices of toast she treated herself to for brek that morning or something ;)

Oh gosh in all seriousness though, if I've eaten more than usual I always get this awful food baby which stays around for about 2 hours, urgh.

E

Esurient

I THINK this is Kasia Struss. Very rare photo and her face is in the shade.. But she's got the legs (from what I can see) and from what I can see-- the face, so hope I'm right. (Sorry its sideways) Sorry if this is fail

69308_Kasia_Struss_Self_Service_SS_2008_583_122_259lo.jpg

R

romanticism

I'll just post a couple of my favourites. :)

tumblr_m3qhimfbRf1qalj36o1_500.jpg

I have this bikini, so I'm using Candice as inspiration!

tumblr_m2eg26azNW1qalj36o1_500.jpg

This is lingerie, but I like that it's a more natural photoshoot.

tumblr_m21lk6ozcX1qalj36o1_500.jpg

One of my favourite Victoria's Secret photoshoots, when all the girls were in white swim suits. But Miranda Kerr especially!