Models Getting Married

Aren't there any handsome AND rich boys ? I mean can't they win on both side :p ?

Well, at least I think Iman made it. Am I the only one? :oops:

Also Miranda and her Ex husband fit well together in my opinion. Both not poor and I dislike both of them. Still I'm not sad about their divorce. :sneaky:

Reactions: 2 users
b3c7b497e88bd7b6_6593_b_1322040699.preview.jpg

snejana_onopka_wedding_gBdJmrv.sized.jpg

Call me a hopeless romantic, but Snejana actually looks happy here. Maybe she's a great actress, but I'll prefer to believe this guy makes her happy. In more ways than one (i.e. the checkbook)

I think Iman made it, David is gorgeous and seems to be very much in love with her. <3

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Alessandra Ambrosio and Jamie Mazur
Alessandra+Ambrosio+Jamie+Mazur+Alessandra+5RWwprY58gVl.jpg

article-2221069-159C6894000005DC-876_634x904.jpg

Lara Stone & David Walliams
2010-05-17-article1274036643541099B238D000005DC561212_636x499.jpg

m-DAVID-WALLIAMS-LARA-STONE-WIMBLEDON-620x930c.jpg

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady
Tom-Brady-Gisele-Bundchen-brentwood-mansion-1.jpg

tom_giselle.jpg

Kate Moss and Jamie Hince
article-2010250-0CD2CD6300000578-156_634x654.jpg

jamie06.jpg.jpeg

I know you already mention these, but I found these pictures interesting enough to share

Sasha Pivovarova & Igor Vishnyakov
sasha.jpg

Coco Rocha & James Conran
coco.jpg

Yeah they marry young.. I mentioned that models get married young (not being very sure) and FT kind of confirmed it so yeah. I too have noticed that in many times, the models boyfriends/husbands are often older and not so attractive (like someone else said in this thread). I think it's probably the money + a good personality (although models make a lot of money themselves). Some person in this site said a while ago that maybe goodlooking guys find most models too thin.. But I don't really think that's the case, idk..

He is so fucking sexy. My hubby is in love with him.

I find him kind of terrifying... like he's too perfect, like a robot.

Can you imagine being in front of him; speaking to him? His features are completely flawless and symmetrical and he's an extraordinary athlete in perfect shape. He's a very strange package. I find it eerie.

Reactions: 1 user
I find him kind of terrifying... like he's too perfect, like a robot.

really? i don't think he is that perfect. he is handsome, but i don't like it that the bones (don't know how they are called :oops: ) above his eyes are going so much down, they almost cover part of his eyes.

He's a very strange package. I find it eerie.

:lol::lol:

really? i don't think he is that perfect. he is handsome, but i don't like it that the bones (don't know how they are called :oops: ) above his eyes are going so much down, they almost cover part of his eyes.

Oh, he's certainly not my taste at all. I know what you mean about his brow bone.

Genetically speaking, the guy is perfect.

To add to the debate of models marrying old+rich+ugly, I think the personality of the models is also key. I mean, most of VS models marry young handsome, opposite to russian HF girls. HF models might grow up much much faster than commercial models. Their peak is, what? 22 if they are lucky. They start out VERY young, far away from home, in a crazy world. They become adults much much faster. So at 19, they might have the inner life of someone who is 28. I can only imagine being a 26 year old MIT, a baby basically, asking a model out, then being totally bored by her adultness. Cute old guys are either already married or gay. So that leaves us with the AMAZING PERSONALITIES!

Reactions: 1 users