Models Falling

What do you think when you see a pro model fall in a major show?

• I don't feel bad for her at all, she's supposed to be a pro.

Votes: 31 10.6%
  • I feel a little bad, but at the same time it's not really acceptable.

Votes: 60 20.5%
  • It depends on whether I like her or not.

Votes: 109 37.2%
  • I feel really bad for her and hope she doesn't get in trouble.

Votes: 93 31.7%

• Total voters
Does anyone know how to keep pumps from falling off when you're wearing pantyhose? I'm terrified of them falling off and me falling flat on my face...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

I keep tissue in my shoe bag to stuff my shoes with--I'd much rather them be bone-crunchingly tight than slippy when I walk.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I keep tissue in my shoe bag to stuff my shoes with--I'd much rather them be bone-crunchingly tight than slippy when I walk.

Thanks!!! I'll try to see if there's anywhere I can stuff them, not too sure though since they're already 2 sizes too small :lol:

Thakoon's New York Fashion Week 2014

Source: Daily Mail
2pkBxOn.jpg

Thanks!!! I'll try to see if there's anywhere I can stuff them, not too sure though since they're already 2 sizes too small :lol:

I just remembered the thing I did with a pair of beautiful sandals that were amazingly slippery, even with bare feet (and being held onto feet by a couple of thin straps didn't help): I took some adhesive bandage (band-aid like, but the one you buy in roles in pharmacy, not single strips with gauze, sorry can't find the word in English, with textile-like surface) and apply a strip or two at the heel and at the ball of my foot. The textile structure provides enough traction (even for the most slippery, silky socks/stockings/whaterver), so it should help.

If you fear strong adhesive, go for the paper one - still enough traction, with much milder adhesive and easier to remove.

Hope this helps :)

As for the question, I'd rater be humiliated in fitting...

And my question for VIP's and other connoisseurs - how does the fall on runway affect model's career?

I don't really know how to explain this, but everytime you lift your feet from the floor, you should arch it. That keeps the shoe in place (at least for me)

....oh...and that male model and the audience gave AB and Ana Michels a warm applause,
the Brazilians:luv:

Reactions: 1 user
Ok I know I am updating a very old thread but this thread was always one of my personal favourites and I think it is worth a bump! :twisted:

Some recent model (or “model”) falls since this thread was last updated:

Candice Swanepoel, Givenchy SS16
8B2F4D20-876B-446A-A03F-8C5F50EF2E95.gif

Bella Hadid, Michael Kors SS16
1F552036-48FF-459E-BD94-AB1B6CCF784C.gif

Ming Xi, Victoria’s Secret 2017
35DFB0A2-1141-46BF-B951-DF230E2E166F.gif

I am not sure who this is, but OMFG
6715F9EB-16C0-4379-A997-81F4C72CE334.gif

And who could forget Yeezy SS16!

• Funny
  • Jizztastic