Models exercising

Wait, you saw Ali Michael? Recently? I always wondered if she kept her figure or not after being dumped by the fashion industry...

I acually was surprised how thin she was.. honestly. I'm also not really an 'easy' judge I usually am harsh but her body had limited fat and her legs were really small/stomach was really really flat. She probably got dumped more for how she handled herself than the actual issue

I acually was surprised how thin she was.. honestly. I'm also not really an 'easy' judge I usually am harsh but her body had limited fat and her legs were really small/stomach was really really flat. She probably got dumped more for how she handled herself than the actual issue

Thanks!! Interesting to know. I'd probably freak out (in a good way ;)) if I saw any 'know' model, but where I live that's probably never going to happen. Let us know if you see her again maybe? And take a pic, maybe? Just maybe :p

anyone knows a nice tumblr with skinny erxercising models? i just love these kind of candid shots :luv: so motivating!

Thanks!! Interesting to know. I'd probably freak out (in a good way ;)) if I saw any 'know' model, but where I live that's probably never going to happen. Let us know if you see her again maybe? And take a pic, maybe? Just maybe :p

you can see a lot of recent photos of her on her (erm, interesting) instagram, @ ali_michael She's still with IMG!

Reactions: 1 user