Models By Relation

Do you mind models who are only signed because of who they are related to?

• Total voters
image.jpeg

relevant

Reactions: 11 users
tennis legend Boris Becker's daughter Anna Ermakova thinks she is a model too: :smash::mclap:

img_l.php

Anna_Ermakova_on_t_3438247b.jpg

anna-ermakova-es-geht-doch-nicht-ums-geld.jpg

anna-ermakova-1.jpg

swing-baby.jpg
I was scrolling backwards and starting to think that she isn't model material at all, but at least her look isn't quite as bland and boring as Kendall's...
Then I saw her legs and :seeya: doesn't really cut it

Reactions: 1 user
Vogue Paris gave their last three issues to nepotism girls. Feb. issue to Gigi, the march one to Kaia and now Lottie Moss.

Very ugly trend. I hope Vogue sales are lower than low.
If you wouldn't post their names/surnames I wouldn't be able to tell who they are.

Vogue has lost it. I'd rather see how they would pay and post a non famous interesting face than giving the platform to beyond average looking wannabe celebrities.

Very ugly trend. I hope Vogue sales are lower than low.
If you wouldn't post their names/surnames I wouldn't be able to tell who they are.

Vogue has lost it. I'd rather see how they would pay and post a non famous interesting face than giving the platform to beyond average looking wannabe celebrities.
Totally aggree. The magazine keeps looking cheaper and cheaper... It looks more like a Cosmopolitan magazine rather than Vogue.
rs_634x868-130510072542-634.kateupton.jc.vogue.jpg

o-JENNIFER-LAWRENCE-570.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-Vogue-Brazil-June-2015-Cover-Shoot01.jpg

Totally aggree. The magazine keeps looking cheaper and cheaper... It looks more like a Cosmopolitan magazine rather than Vogue.
rs_634x868-130510072542-634.kateupton.jc.vogue.jpg

o-JENNIFER-LAWRENCE-570.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-Vogue-Brazil-June-2015-Cover-Shoot01.jpg
Vogue US is on a completely different standard from Vogue Paris and VI though. I expect popular faces and celebrities from Vogue US and nothing less....but not from the others. They're supposed to be edgy, creative, not mainstream...remember Vogue Paris under Carine? Everything is so boring now

Reactions: 1 users
Vogue US is on a completely different standard from Vogue Paris and VI though. I expect popular faces and celebrities from Vogue US and nothing less....but not from the others. They're supposed to be edgy, creative, not mainstream...remember Vogue Paris under Carine? Everything is so boring now

Russia Vogue still seems amazing. I love their covers, even if I don't know what they mean

I was scrolling backwards and starting to think that she isn't model material at all, but at least her look isn't quite as bland and boring as Kendall's...
Then I saw her legs and :seeya: doesn't really cut it

The sad thing is, I think her face is better than Kendall's too!