Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

I don’t get it guys:D what exactly was wrong with my post? :eek:
Firstly, she’s not fat. Let’s be real.

Anyway-
Inspiration
Average to fucking amazing
Fat to fucking amazing
Fucking amazing

NOT inspiration
Fat to average
Fat to slim
Average to a bit better than average

...that girl falls in the category between slim/average. Next.

• Agree
Reactions: 14 users
I don’t get it guys:D what exactly was wrong with my post? :eek:

@oceah & @clairefhjao beat me to it, but you took someone who is OVERWEIGHT and posted what she looks like at a high average weight at best...not remotely near a skinny size. In summary, a picture of someone who finally learned to put away the twinky box doesn't need to be posted up here.

The VIPs (and I would hope most of the members) are going to be much, much, much* thinner than what you posted, so why post it? It's not impressive or inspirational. At best she's material for the waste of face thread.(*much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much)

I think we need a 'self assessment questionnaire' for certain members to evaluate whether they truly belong on SkinnyGossip or not...

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
@oceah & @clairefhjao beat me to it, but you took someone who is OVERWEIGHT and posted what she looks like at a high average weight at best...not remotely near a skinny size. In summary, a picture of someone who finally learned to put away the twinky box doesn't need to be posted up here.

The VIPs (and I would hope most of the members) are going to be much, much, much thinner than what you posted, so why post it? It's not impressive or inspirational. At best she's material for the waste of face thread.

I think we need a 'self assessment questionnaire' for certain members to evaluate whether they truly belong on SkinnyGossip or not...

Well, im sorry, but I disagree with your opinion. When I first saw her after before I got true inspiration, even tho as I said, I’m not crazy for her look.
And this is exactly what this forum isn’t about, models before and after weight gain or loss.
So if you don’t like it that’s fine, but I think it’s a bit too much to questioning if I’m belong to here or not.

Reactions: 1 user
27273038-098D-4153-AA0F-2A92DAF9A604.jpeg

I am fucking shook

Did Konsuella gain ?

She hasn't posted in awhile either :(
Did Konsuella gain ?
TMxH6pm.jpg

She hasn't posted in awhile either :(

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Ran to her instagram because I thought this was a fat -> skinny transformation and now I’m super disappointed. Anyone know why she gained? I saw a slight mention of EaTiNg DiSoRdErS aka the feat of all once skinny models (ofc some actually suffered but like... really?). It’s a shame cause she was fairly pretty too and now painfully average.

Like, please, I prefer my appetite suppressants without a side effect of severe nausea.

• Pig
  • Gross
Reactions: 3 users
theres no way you're gonna gain all that and be okay with it entirely. the feeling of wanting to be thin will def creep in once in a while..

aaaaand i was correct. why the fuck do these people always feel the need to do this though? i thought you were HaPpY anD hEALtHY now. they always give off a bitter ass vibe. dont try to squeeze your way into the industry when it obviously isn't for everyone.

• Agree
  • Pig
Reactions: 5 users