Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Olga Sherer (Finding a picture of her even remotely bloated proved nearly impossible, so I did the best I could. :lol:)
OlgaSherer_zpsf5029341.png

^
hard to see a difference on the pics of Olga. Runway season is making her collar bones more visible
probably due to stress

edit: gosh, she is such a bony beauty :love:

You really think so? :nopity:

otherwise I wouldn't have written it down. :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
Emily Didonato (I have no words for this one.)
EmilyDidonato_zps91c8f6ea.png
The after photo and all other photos of her at her higher weight: :wtf:
It's safe to say... what a difference, seriously.

Also, this thread has made me even more fond of Olga. :lol:

Interesting thread! I agree, a lot of them look like they went from a natural skinny teen to 'womanly' because they kept assuming they could eat whatever and stay thin!

Reactions: 1 user
well, I guess we know why Montana Cox wasn't on the FW 13/14 circuit

Montana Cox
MontanaCox_zps40ed076c.png

Yes! I knew I couldn't be the only person who had noticed this. Everyone else who I pointed it out to seemed to think I was losing my mind for even mentioning she was looking bigger.

Kasia
kiimg00042lgzi4.jpg

kasiateenvogue1207dw5.jpg

00210m.jpg

00550m.jpg

She gained weight after her first season I think, all of her spring 2008 shows she's bigger. I'm guessing that Teen Vogue was done around this time. Also, I think she gains weight on her upper body first, very noticeable on the arms. I think she then lost weight when she debuted lighter shade of hair colour. I think her weight loss has been gradual but it's more noticeable when she debuts her blonde hair. I also think we're definitely fooled into how tiny she is because her legs are significantly smaller than her upper body, even at her higher weight her legs are quite thin.
kasia-struss-after-rag-bone-thumb-500x750.jpg

00410m.jpg

Dolce+%26+Gabbana+Spring+2011+show+Women+Management+New+York+City+Blog+Kasia+Struss.jpg

26potm_dolcegabbana_custom8.jpg

261621.jpg

kasia+struss+08.jpg

I hate the afters where their thighs have just exploded :disgusted:. How can you go from perfect pins to having calves larger than your old thighs :run: