Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Nobody looks better at a higher weight. Do other people really think they do?

Deep, deep down, nobody does. But, just deep down, some people convince themselves a burger is worth more than beauty so lets just call burgers beautiful. And then that thought permeates through society and a decade later Overweight is the new "Normal" and "Normal" is the new "Skinny" and "Skinny" is the new... well, dog food apparently. XD:lol:

Well, as long as people are happy and there is enough parmaceutical support for the cardiovascular system everything's good right?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
Had to transpose this from Behati's thread. Her new legs are proof that there is no better accessory than thin thighs.

she looks so good now :luv:
Then:
tumblr_mmyu7bdfGJ1rsmzmmo1_r1_500.jpg

Now:
tumblr_mmyftlfLga1r3k1sao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmy2ruPmWC1s3c5q1o1_500.jpg

Deep, deep down, nobody does. But, just deep down, some people convince themselves a burger is worth more than beauty so lets just call burgers beautiful. And then that thought permeates through society and a decade later Overweight is the new "Normal" and "Normal" is the new "Skinny" and "Skinny" is the new... well, dog food apparently. XD:lol:

Well, as long as people are happy and there is enough parmaceutical support for the cardiovascular system everything's good right?:rolleyes:

Saying "Celebrity xyz looks so good with the weight gain!" is just another way of justifying oneself's sluggishness. I don't believe one minute that anybody truly thinks it is attractive.

Although it's already been mentioned, this is seriously the best thinspo-thread ever! Seeing how changes in weight really affects a person features is so inspirational to keep going :kiss:

Holy schnitzel!! My myth that only people that tend to be naturally slim, and can't gain weight, are able to be models is completely shattered!

This is really impressive! Kudos to her, really, i admire people like that!

I'm still f'n loving this thread!

I cannot believe how huge these models are at some point and STILL on the catwalk! It's an unforgiving place...how do they get their backsides up there when they are so chubby....unbelievable the difference after melting off those layers of lard!

Yes. I think the face is the most motivational! Like whoa, it's a different, actually PRETTY person under there! Just a few lost pounds can create a whole new look.