Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Jamie123x

Worker Bee
Oh my god I swear that is two different people
I will never understand these people. It amazes me how you can give up something as precious as your body and figure for pure junk and toxins. Long term elegance, looking good no matter what/how you wear things vs a few short seconds of 'pleasure' (though I don't associate grease, salt and processed crap with pleasure but hey).
Childish instant gratification? I don't get it. It's gross

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
Jolie Alien

Not a massive weight loss, but still very inspiring. Yet another example of how even a relatively small weight loss can be so transformative.

Before
JolieBefore1.JPEG
Jolie Before5.JPEG
Jolie Before4.JPEG
Jolie Before3.JPEG
Jolie Before2.JPEG

After

Jolie After1.JPEG
Jolie After2.JPEG
Jolie After3.JPEG
(On left)
Jolie After4.JPEG
Jolie After5.JPEG

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
Sarah Brannon
Came across some old photos of Sarah and wow - her transformation is so inspiring :luv:

Before
Sarah Before4.jpg
Sarah Before3.jpg
Sarah Before2.jpg
Sarah Before1.jpg

After

Sarah After1.png
Sarah After2.png
Sarah After3.jpg
Sarah After5.jpg
Sarah After6.jpg
Sarah After4.jpg

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Whimsical

Grand Dame
This one's a given, but it's still nice to see it side-by-side from time to time.

It's a tough job but someone's got to do it! Kendall Jenner frolics on the beach as she models...jpg Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Go For Retro Swimwear Looks.jpg

• Funny
  • Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

temporally

Worker Bee
Xenia Adonts briefly mentions this old before-and-after IG post of hers from 2014 in one of her semi-recent videos:

Had no idea she used to be this big. Even though I don’t regard Xenia as thinspo, I applaud her for going from that to this:

(Here’s the video, for those who are wondering. She mentions the post at 3:48.)

Reactions: 5 users

tinypanda

Rookie
Reactions: 1 users

tinypanda

Rookie
Eden Bristowe

Before:
post-43321-0-1445986961-66224_thumb.jpeg
1620095523191.png

After
jvuHWqZoA2c4FfMMZerRE_dWplWJZzASx4LntRKu_O6mXYNEhSXwHopOrKfkPbIUc6OBjZxM0VXxKuFOzNcAnDB4aioPIOQDlsqjUk3GGPU0Qrp6ii5S7xDPbIFm6A837c_VjF5iV8xeLJI2Z-Ba

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

tinypanda

Rookie
Please excuse my double posting. The five minutes to edit ran out but I still thought it was worth sharing this before/after.

Kamilla Davis
I know this isn't on par with SG aesthetic, but I used to admire this ex-model turned OF/IG girls upper body.
Before:

Now...

• Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Marinamarilou

Worker Bee
Xenia Adonts briefly mentions this old before-and-after IG post of hers from 2014 in one of her semi-recent videos:

Had no idea she used to be this big. Even though I don’t regard Xenia as thinspo, I applaud her for going from that to this:

(Here’s the video, for those who are wondering. She mentions the post at 3:48.)

She just uploaded a video, opening up about her eating disorder. I wish her well for her recovery, seems like she's stable at the moment.

[In that video she mentions that she won't tell her weight ever; however I found 2 hints in old interviews: a) one time she said she started losing weight at 58 Kg, b) another time she said she'd lost 13 Kg. However she had many regains after weight loss, so the 13Kg loss might not be related to 58 Kg. I don't really know what she looked like in her lowest weight days]