Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Doutzen Kroes

Before:
2dgw28g.jpg

Lately
article-2298530-18E7792F000005DC-94_634x892.jpg

I love Doutzen's transformation, she looks so much better now! :luv:

She was anorexic back then...
I guess she probably didn't find the healthy way to skinniness after beating the ED?

Regarding Crystal Renn...

I do remember reading something about it now that you mention it. More proof to the fact that anorexia is a mental disorder and not a physical one in origination. I would not have guessed she had an ED in her first pic, she looks fab to me. She certainly does not look healthy or skinny in her recovery, in fact I'd say she looks to be the exact opposite.

I love this thread! If models can look boring and plain at a normal weight, it gives me hope that the reverse is true! ;)

Truly motivational, just proves that nobody looks better with added weight on.

Olga Sherer (Finding a picture of her even remotely bloated proved nearly impossible, so I did the best I could. :lol:)
OlgaSherer_zpsf5029341.png

Olga is just impeccable :luv:
I've been a fan for a few years now. She also has a really sweet face when she smiles ( and still looks amazing when she doesn't)

Sophie Sumner (who I LOVE and won't hear otherwise!) lost weight between BNTM and ANTM.

Sophie%20Couture.jpg
579237_363838560374942_1527675412_n.jpg

tumblr_mag919LHJq1qau5nu.jpg
Sophie-Sumner-on-Americas-Next-Top-Model-ANTM-Cycle-18-Episode-5.jpg

It's noticeable on her hips/thighs. She's probably still not thin enough for high fashion though.

Sophie Sumner (who I LOVE and won't hear otherwise!) lost weight between BNTM and ANTM.

Sophie%20Couture.jpg
579237_363838560374942_1527675412_n.jpg

tumblr_mag919LHJq1qau5nu.jpg
Sophie-Sumner-on-Americas-Next-Top-Model-ANTM-Cycle-18-Episode-5.jpg

It's noticeable on her hips/thighs. She's probably still not thin enough for high fashion though.

I actually found her annoying, average and plain. But then most antm girls are.

I still watch it though!

Reactions: 1 user
Olga is just impeccable :luv:
I've been a fan for a few years now. She also has a really sweet face when she smiles ( and still looks amazing when she doesn't)
Totally agree -- Olga's face is really unusual in that she always looks serene and kind, even when she's not smiling. I wonder if that's a reflection of her personality? I often feel that people's faces reflect their personalities (always makes me think of that children's book by Roald Dahl, where he said that being mean makes your face become ugly as you age -- I think it was the one about the Twits.)

Vlada's face is similar, too -- and she does come across as a nice person in her interviews.

Totally agree -- Olga's face is really unusual in that she always looks serene and kind, even when she's not smiling. I wonder if that's a reflection of her personality? I often feel that people's faces reflect their personalities (always makes me think of that children's book by Roald Dahl, where he said that being mean makes your face become ugly as you age -- I think it was the one about the Twits.)

Vlada's face is similar, too -- and she does come across as a nice person in her interviews.

I love Olga because of her face. She reminds me of pre-Raphaelite paintings, since her face is always so serene and composed. Vlada's often composed too, but she has sort of a playful, younger vibe to it. Olga seems ageless and wise, while Vlada seems perpetually young.

I'm jealous, cause according to my friends, my resting face is bitchy. Whoops. :nervous:

Very inspirational. Perfectly illustrates how a weight gain of a few pounds can totally transform ones face.

Holly Rose Emery (apologies if this has been posted before)
before
7602263.jpg

After
19_CYBELE_326_490_100.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users