Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Rylee is short but at the beginning she had a chance at a decent career. She didn't have the patience or work ethic (or class tbh) to avoid the easy & cheap kind of online attention (aka "slutting it up" for the likes). I see so many girls do it and it's a shame tbh. The dumbest ones are the ones who stay halfway between, like they don't go full-on slut (which can pay well) but they act slutty or trashy enough to ruin their chances to land higher-end work.
I don’t know but I was rooting for her purely because there’s a part of me that would like to segue into some modelling myself - but I’ve always seen my height as a huge deterrent.

It is a real shame because there are so many girls willing to work wishing someone would put in the time that her agency likely did at one point into them - especially for someone like her. Frankly, I’m surprised any reputable agent condones that kind of behaviour, but I guess it’s a different era now. I would be ashamed to represent that.

I suppose there’s also relief to be found in it, because if she devolves so easily she wouldn’t have suited higher-tier work anyways.

She is from a very poor area/background which with American girls is a crapshoot for agents. Sometimes it makes a girl work hard bc she doesn't want to go back to living that way, but sometimes there is so much culture shock that she goes back to behaving the way she knows. "You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl."
That makes total sense. Everything is a learned behaviour, even if you don’t realise it is. They should make therapy or some kind of self-work as a prerequisite before joining certain industries before people like her go and waste the valuable time of others. Because it’s incredibly challenging to have the fortitude to keep going in the beginning and I know they eventually reveal themselves and fall off as she has, but it would save us all the trouble.

Kind of like how certain companies do psych evals before agreeing to send people up in space. Or maybe I’m reaching. Idk.

True but it depresses me how much trash some higher tier brands will accept these days just for online clout, it's sad and gross. We need to get back to expecting class, elegance, and refinement from young models IMO.

Same here. The industry has really changed in that regard and it’s so obvious yet no one is willing to pinpoint it for what it truly is directly for fear of being canceled or whatever else. Now she’s not even thin trash.

I’ll say it until the day I die. I’m a strong advocate for shame and it needs to be brought back. The fact people are now gaslit into thinking acting the way she does is acceptable and should be celebrated.

Also. She isn’t that young. She’s 25 and behaves worse than a prostitute on Hollywood Blvd. That in and of itself makes it so much worse. I thought she had to be far younger, like in her teens.

Disappointment all around.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Nya Grace, signed to Muse Management, is now a "plus size model".

These are before pics from September 2022- July 2023. She had such a beautiful xylo and arms, her legs weren't ever SG standard but still ok.

Screenshot 2024-01-20 140358.png
Screenshot 2024-01-20 135931.png
Screenshot 2024-01-20 140250.png

As of October 2023 she looks like this...
Is she breast feeding??

Screenshot 2024-01-20 143756.png
6266475-big.jpeg
6090412-big.jpeg

• Sad
  • Pig
  • Gross
Reactions: 5 users
Here's one that I was shocked to stumble upon the other day!

Rachel Hilbert (formerly a Victoria Secret pink model) has undergone some significant weight loss! She always was fuller-figured and had a more "baby" face. The weight loss has made her face look angular and different.

Now:
Screen Shot 2024-02-04 at 11.29.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-04 at 11.29.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-04 at 11.30.09 PM.png

BEFORE:

Screen Shot 2024-02-04 at 11.31.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-04 at 11.31.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-04 at 11.31.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-04 at 11.31.43 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Rachel Hilbert (formerly a Victoria Secret pink model) has undergone some significant weight loss! She always was fuller-figured and had a more "baby" face. The weight loss has made her face look angular and different.

So after all the :blahblah: about being proud of being chubby, and she wasn't going to restrict anymore and was going to eat whatever she wants, all it took was a new contract with Muse to get her shit together. Good to know!

She looks much better.

Reactions: 6 users