Models Backstage

1%20Dolce%20and%20Gabbana%20Spring%20Summer%202012.jpg

Natasha's legs :luv:

Honestly, I'm not satisfied with any of those legs. They don't look tonned at all and the girl on the left looks thick :(

It's because she is. That's Bianca Balti and I always thought she was bigger than most other models. Isabeli Fontana isn't someone I like either :meh: And I believe it's just a bad angle for Natasha Poly, hopefully.

It's because she is. That's Bianca Balti and I always thought she was bigger than most other models. Isabeli Fontana isn't someone I like either :meh: And I believe it's just a bad angle for Natasha Poly, hopefully.

297246_401056359976_994790351_n.jpg

If you look closer it's not the bad angle, Natasha's legs are quite untoned

Reactions: 1 user
This tread :luv::drool: They are perfect! I agree with some of the comment's.. backstage pictures are much better than runway. They connection they all have.. This has been my dinner! ;)

I agree with you about Bianca and Isabeli. I think it's the lighting that isn't flattering for Natasha Poly.

Goshhh, I'm having kind of a model burst... can't stop posting pictures :oops:

tumblr_m63so6Q21V1qaojoro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5tjt4cMMQ1qaojoro1_500.jpg

Frida reading The Picture of Dorian Gray backstage at Dior
tumblr_lk6hbzALLd1qzbv4yo1_1280.png

Liu backstage at VS. I reallyreallyreally want to fix her posture. Like, it annoys me very bad!!!
liu-wen-victorias-secret-fashion-show-backstage.jpg

Heidi making out with a PINK dog.
vicsec2.jpg

Nice hairdo, Miranda!
Victorias-Secret-%281%29.jpg

Anna and Magdalena!!!
annamagdah.png

Chanel getting dolled up
46ec3134.jpg

Awww Gemma!!!
tumblr_lct8mdg9zL1qbcn59o1_500.jpg

Hanging with Lily