Models and their personalities

@Babydoll thanks so much for the insight:shy:

are you working in the industry/for a magazine/... or how did you come to meet them all?

Noo I'm only 15... :lol:

It's just a few VS models that I've seen, the rest I deduced from interviews/gossip! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this
0LRrGwj.gif
just became a hell of a lot funnier:sneaky:

:lol: yes! and celebrated much here!!

Hell yes! Thanks to @N:wtf:ne this can be properly enjoyed, like it's supposed to be. This is just way too good.
I'll have it on repeat for like an hour. Then, I'll print out a bunch of these, throw them on the floor of my living room, and just roll all over them, and "bathe" in them. Only money can be better than this. Or maybe not even money

:lol:

Bringing back this thread with the hopes that someone can give an idea of Sasha Luss and Marine Deleeuw's personalities, I'm quite curios :)

Bringing back this thread with the hopes that someone can give an idea of Sasha Luss and Marine Deleeuw's personalities, I'm quite curios :)

My impression of them both is that they're sweet and quite down to earth; I'd say so especially about Sasha, if you follow her instagram you'll see she's really honest and actually grateful about what she's achieved, she recognised once that the road was tough but that dreams can become true (this post reached my heart) I might be wrong about the feeling of "good person" but she just gives me good vibes and what she writes sounds definitely honest :luv:

She's lovey. Very shy until she knows someone well - which, when you're beautiful, is easy to confuse with arrogance - but she's so genuinely sweet and has such a quirky sense of humor.

Thank you. It's nice when a beautiful face matches a beautiful personality.
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside:luv:

I really want to know how tilda lindstam, amanda and julia nobis are they seem so fun to be around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing back this thread from the dead because I stumbled across it yesterday and found it super interesting! I've always wondered what my favourite models are like in real life, and as we have many new VIP's, do any of you have insider information about any of the models beloved here on the forum? Personally, I'd love to know what Vlada, Sasha P, Anabela and Anna S are like personality-wise :luvluv:

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
@lattelover I see you are looking for info about our “favourite” models. I have some stories about lets say some “models” and models who currently have a place in our Takedowns section. Does that count? They are far from SGF favourites!

edit to say: am obviously not a VIP so my insight counts for zero!

Reactions: 12 users
@lattelover I see you are looking for info about our “favourite” models. I have some stories about lets say some “models” and models who currently have a place in our Takedowns section. Does that count? They are far from SGF favourites!

edit to say: am obviously not a VIP so my insight counts for zero!

I'm not @lattelover, but speaking on behalf of a few people here :twisted: :

download.gif

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Sorry for the delay...I thought I’d replied for some reason! Anyway, my stories are not that exciting but here they are anyway:

Gigi Hadid -
I met her (through work) when she came to Sydney approx 4.5 years ago. I made small talk with her for like 30 seconds at an event she was attending that my company was associated with. She came across as very nice and down to earth. She told me this was her first trip to Sydney and she seemed genuinely excited. I gave her some tips about what she should do while she was in Sydney and she came across as v appreciative. If she found me boring or had already heard my tips before or didn’t care what I had to say she certainly hid that well. As this was close to 5 years ago (when she was only starting to become really famous) I don’t know if she’s changed much since then (in media/press she comes across as a bit spoiled) but she was really lovely when I met her. A colleague of mine said the same thing.

Body wise, she looked thinner than she does in photos (surprise surprise, everyone says that about celebrities). She was chubbier then compared to now. As someone who has very limited interactions with models (meaning that if I interacted more with models I wouldn’t be so complimentary) but she did have this kind of special aura about her. If you didn’t know who she was you’d guess she was a model (albeit a model that needed to lose weight!).

Miranda Kerr
I met her at a party which she was required to attend (so it was “work” for her). This was approx years ago. There were a number of other celebrities and models there too. I didn’t speak to her so can only share what I observed (and was subsequently told by other guests) which was: unfriendly and anti social. She kept to herself and barely interacted with anyone there (except for other celebs). People there told me that they tried to talk to her and she pretty much ignored them. From what I observed, she clearly did not want to be there and she made that v obvious. Someone I know asked if they could take a photo with her and she refused whereas the other celebs / models obliged. Now I know that just because she is famous doesn’t mean she has to take photos with fans but at this particular event where she was contractually required to attend and a senior employee of the company hosting the event asks for a photo, I think it is rude that she refused. What is even ruder isthat she kept to herself for the whole day. After all, this was a “job” for her, she was “working”. It wasn’t like this was her free time or anything like that.

I also observed her going outside for a cigarette at least once.

Body wise, she looked really good! As this was like 6 years ago, and was when she was a lot thinner than she is now. She looked v skinny.

Gemma Ward
I met her last year. At a event that my company was associated with. Spoke to her for like 15 seconds? She seemed nice but hard to judge based our limited interaction. A couple of colleagues who spent more time with her said she was nice but not the greatest conversationalist!

My observations of her: she seemed quite happy and relaxed and was smiling a lot. There was food at this event but I didn’t see her eat anything (though neither did I!). I know shes older and she’s gained a lot of weight but she is still so incredibly beautiful. There were other models at this event (younger and a lot slimmer than Gemma) but I think Gemma had that something “extra” that they didn’t. I know she can’t do anything about getting older but if only she lost the weight... 😭

Anyway, those are my observations based on some limited interactions with these models. Am sure the VIPs who have spent more time with them will have far more interesting stories.

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
@No One since we've recently resurrected this thread, it'd be an incredible privilege to hear some of your insights on a few more models :luv:. For what it's worth, I'm curious about Vlada, Siri, Abbey Lee, Anabela B, Anna S and Anja R.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users