Models and their personalities

I went to Fashions Night Out in NYC and saw Natasha Poly, Hanne Gaby, Magdalena, Chanel Iman, and Hana Soukupova!

Natasha- she was very cordial, wore very little makeup and still looked gorgeous, just polite in general but not overly so.

Hanne Gaby- her forehead was the first thing that caught my attention (sorry if this is mean). i also noticed how dry her hair looked. besides that, i didnt really talk to her, but she seemed like she was having a good time, and she was quite animated, but not overly so.

Magdalena- just like you described her! she was so charming and friendly! we had a 5 minute conversation, but she was really sweet and was posing a lot in the pictures i took, haha. i was wowed by how tall and skinny she was!

Chanel Iman- she looked pretty, not too made up. she seemed to really love the lime-light and was taking to the photographers and cherishing the moments where people were flocking to take pictures with her.

Hana Soukupova- fucking tall as hell. People were looking at her in awe because of her height. She seemed patient and calm. Didnt really talk to her, just took a picture and she obliged... that was all (sorry this wasnt too descriptive)

Reactions: 1 user
@Rhianna there's a thread similar to this (sorry, I can't copy/paste the link on my phone) already.

And you ought to ask SG about being a VIP :) general kind of rule for those 'in the know', so we know to take what they're saying as valid.

Oh nooo, I'm really sorry I didn't know there was a VIP thing and that there was a thread like this already, thankyou thankyou for telling me.

And without giving too much of myself away here, what counts as a VIP? I don't know if I would classify as one haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, thankyou very much for the links.

Shall I copy my post over there along with antelope's and maybe a moderator could delete this thread so there's not two?

I don't think it meant that you can't talk about these things here. Please, keep coming the insight for those who aren't in the VIP'S, it was very interesting :grin:;)

Frida's not that good looking. But you can tell from pics that just about all them think they are supermodels when in fact none are.

Frida's not that good looking. But you can tell from pics that just about all them think they are supermodels when in fact none are.

Well they may not be supermodels but they won't become any more successful if they don't werk it for photographs etc.

Also even though I don't like Frida, I will be one of the first to admit that she has got a face which many find aesthetically pleasing. If she's not good looking, who is?

@Rhianna there's a thread similar to this (sorry, I can't copy/paste the link on my phone) already.

And you ought to ask SG about being a VIP :) general kind of rule for those 'in the know', so we know to take what they're saying as valid.

@SatelliteEyes i merged both threads :)

@SatelliteEyes i merged both threads :)
tumblr_m3vkqnaJJX1qihztbo1_400.gif

Frida sounds smart in interviews... Freja looks fun and down-to-Earth and Vlada sounds really strong, feminine and classy!!! Lindsey Wixson does sound dumb...

Sasha Pivovarova is adorable in the Vogue documentary "Les filles en vogue"
Freja seems like a cool, badass chick and I love that it really suits her look, and she's sweet as well
Jourdan Dunn is awesome and hilarious

I want to be a model, mostly to hang out with them :p

Bumping this thread up! :)

Sorry guys, but this is so interesting, does anybody have some more information on how models are IRL?? (@No One :D)

I've never heard anything bad about Vlada and Olga, specifically personality wise. Not only from this forum but from fans who met them etc.

I would love to know more about who the catty or obnoxious girls are. :oops: Or maybe weird quirks. Feel free to trash talk, VIPs. (Please!)

I've only seen VS models in person, but oh well. :p
Miranda Kerr strikes me as to being a bit fake (I only saw her, didn't talk to her) and certainly loves the attention. Behati just stood at the back whilst Miranda talked and danced. :lol:

Sasha Luss always seems very smart, professional and genuinely grateful for her second chance in interviews.

Jac seems bitchy and haughty (but I like that about her :lol:).

Kelly Mittendorf is hilarious in social networks, she messaged me once in Tumblr and she was also very kind.

Adriana Lima strikes me as very sweet and funny, goofy but sexy.

Cara Delevingne is Cara Delevingne. :rolleyes:

Naomi is a mean sassy hot-headed bitch and that's why she's a legend. :bow:

Irina Kulikova acts very funny and laidback.

About Divanopka there's not much to be said that's not completely obvious. :grin:

Gemma was known to be a tomboy and class clown before she became a model. She has always striked me as a very lovely girl.

I've always been in love with Dual Kim ever since I started to read her blog, I just think that she was a unique soul and I would have loved to know more about her and her opinions. I miss her!

@Babydoll thanks so much for the insight:shy:

are you working in the industry/for a magazine/... or how did you come to meet them all?

Well this
0LRrGwj.gif
just became a hell of a lot funnier:sneaky:

Hell yes! Thanks to @N:wtf:ne this can be properly enjoyed, like it's supposed to be. This is just way too good.
I'll have it on repeat for like an hour. Then, I'll print out a bunch of these, throw them on the floor of my living room, and just roll all over them, and "bathe" in them. Only money can be better than this. Or maybe not even money