Models and their personalities

A

Aletheia

So this is not what most people discuss when it comes to models, and it can be pretty hard to judge, but...

Freja Beha seems so down-to-earth, cool and laid-back... I just love interviews with her, definitely someone I'd love to meet.
One of her interviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2gj6LcWJ_Q

I also liked Abbey Lee, Coco Rocha, Frida Gustavsson (she seems really smart), Sasha Pivovarova. Lindsey Wixon I found a bit dumb though.

Reactions: 1 users
Hate Candice! She always acts so "perfect" and I don't know. Dislike her very much.

Hate Candice! She always acts so "perfect" and I don't know. Dislike her very much.

Candice reminds me very strongly of a girl in my high school. She was a frenemy of mine, so to speak... With her around, I was the second thinnest, second tallest, second most popular, all that. So I tend to agree that she looks kind of fake/trying too hard, but it's hard to say because I might just be a little jealous ;)

I feel like Vlada would be very quiet, Freja would be way too cool for me, and I've always thought Karlie looked like she'd be quite sweet :) I remember thinking that she seemed far more genuine than a lot of the other girls when I watched the VS show this past year.

Candice reminds me very strongly of a girl in my high school. She was a frenemy of mine, so to speak... With her around, I was the second thinnest, second tallest, second most popular, all that.

There's a "frenemy" of mine who is exactly like yours! :wtf:

Freja looks stunning here. I adore her.

Freja Beha seems so down-to-earth, cool and laid-back... I just love interviews with her, definitely someone I'd love to meet.

I also liked Abbey Lee, Coco Rocha, Frida Gustavsson (she seems really smart), Sasha Pivovarova. Lindsey Wixon I found a bit dumb though.

You girls know a lot of things about models and their character!
I barely know their names :oops: How do you get all the informations?

You girls know a lot of things about models and their character!
I barely know their names :oops: How do you get all the informations?

I learnt a lot through FashionTV but sadly I don't have that anymore so I guess the main source is The Fashion Spot, magazine interviews etc.

To me
Natasha Poly seems very smart, respectful of the industry, aware, not too serious .
Frida appears very smart, honest, calm, but kind of like to have fun
Adriana seems very loyal, bubbly, honest and fun.
Karlie appears very sweet, genuine, confident, but I am beginning to question whether it is too rehearsed? I hope not
Freja - cool, laid back, the girl that breaks the rules.
Lindsay Wixon just appears to be all over the place.
Gisele - Yeah I'm a supermodel and I know it, confident, I don't give a damn about what I say because I'm the richest supermodel kinda attitude.

These are just my views and it's all based on interviews and their public image so I could be way out.

Reactions: 1 user
Frida appears very smart, honest, calm, but kind of like to have fun
Adriana seems very loyal, bubbly, honest and fun.
Karlie appears very sweet, genuine, confident, but I am beginning to question whether it is too rehearsed? I hope not
Freja - cool, laid back, the girl that breaks the rules.
Lindsay Wixon just appears to be all over the place.
Gisele - Yeah I'm a supermodel and I know it, confident, I don't give a damn about what I say because I'm the richest supermodel kinda attitude.

Frida- yes- but bit bitchy
Adriana- nice but knows shes a supermodel....
Karlie is nice. but again shes very aware how famous she is getting
Freja- cool/laid back/ TOTAL womaniser....can be quite crude
Lindsey is a fucking fat idiot. nuff said.
Gisele- exactly that. shes a bit of a bitch. Same with Elle Macpherson- total superiority complex.

Gisele- exactly that. shes a bit of a bitch. Same with Elle Macpherson- total superiority complex.

thank you so much for those insider information:grin: i find that so interesting

I like Olga Sherer...in interviews she always appears to be nice and sweet, not at all fake or something.

I also believe that Anna Selezneva is very sweet... i think she doesn't take herself too seriously and i like that.

Thanks No One, it's always lovely to have a little insight from some one on the inside.

Lindsay Wixson looks as stupid as she is. I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone with teeth like this seriously:

goofy-stencil-240x240.jpg

Thanks for sharing, it's really nice hearing from an insider. I knew once I started giving my layperson's opinion I would be corrected ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
jourdann dunn seems like such a nice, funny and down to earth person to me. i fell in love with her when i first read some of her tweets, they always make me smile.

what do you think about ginta? i find her so unbelievable pretty, and she seems very kind in the interviews, and sweet. do you have any information?

I'd like to know about Siri Tollerod. She seems to be like a nice person you could rely on, smart and down to earth.

Adriana is sweet, but SO dumb.

"I don't really move unless I have to." That's Freja.

Gisele is definetely not like this. At least here in Brazil. She's pretty down to earth and even took Tom Brady to meet the little town she was born/grew up.

Does anybody know what Hanneli Mustaparta is like? I've been following her blog for ages now and really hope she is as awesome as she seems, well regardless I'll still love her!
How did Lindsey even get to where she is, she seems like such a nobody?

Model Personalities

I thought it would be really interesting if we could have a thread based on our personal experiences of models, nothing too gossipy or bitchy though.

I've met the following a number of times and here are my own opinions of them:

Sigrid Agren
- one of the sweetest, kindest, loveliest girls I have ever met, just gorgeous. She was fairly shy and I know some people have said she has a boring personality but I believe she is just reserved around those she doesn't know well.

Chanel Iman
- she didn't seem very nice or personable the times I spent with her, she had a diva holier-than-thou attitude and seemed to overestimate her overall popularity. I was told by an insider that she can be difficult to work with sometimes.

Magdalena Frackowiak
- truly charming and always completely professional, she genuinely seems to love what she does and could charm the birds from the trees. Despite being very well-mannered, she also seems to have a very cheeky and naughty streak.

Kasia Struss and Hanne Gaby
- I've only met these two when they have been together, they are both absolutely bonkers and really fun loving, very genuine and friendly girls. If you wanted to have a super good party, you would definately invite these two.

Frida Gustavsson
- beautiful and boy does she know it. She is slightly haughty and like an ice maiden when on her own, not very approachable in my opinion. When she is near cameras or friends she becomes a lot more animated and much sweeter.

Karmen Pedaru
- really chilled out which may make her seem a little standoffish at first, but she is just supremely laid back with no time for diva drama. She has a very dry and frank sense of humour and seems genuine, someone you could rely on.

Do any of you have any model personality experiences? I've always wanted to know what Vlada is like in real life.

@Rhianna there's a thread similar to this (sorry, I can't copy/paste the link on my phone) already.

And you ought to ask SG about being a VIP :) general kind of rule for those 'in the know', so we know to take what they're saying as valid.

Last edited by a moderator: