models and their adorable marks :)

I had a hard time understanding what Taylor said...she talks like a three year old!

But very nice idea to do a thread about models and their flaws.

I think tooth gaps are cute:

(Jessica Hart)
026538-jess-hart.jpg

Lots of models have them :)
It can be cute, I'm glad I don't have it though!
tumblr_lcnr7xU0RK1qb4j6wo1_400.jpg

lara-stone-gap.jpg

936full-monika-jagaciak.jpg

annasui%2Bbeauty.jpg

I love models that have big bushy eyebrows. Too many people over-pluck their eyebrows these days.

My favourites include Ali Michael and Daniela Mirzac :)
http://visualoptimism.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/spin-doctors-ali-michael-by-bruno-staub.html
http://wanttoworkforvogue.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/daniela-mirzac-b-1989-romania.html

This!!! I LOVE thick eyebrows, over-plucked eyebrows looks super weird and unnatural to me. I like Snejana's eyebrows, even they aren't as big as Aly's for instance.
263544_2WJP3H66M84W7K6WZ1GIFJZXXMYFC3_00020m_H115149_L.jpg

00170h-2009-09-28-22-51-32-2863122_hq.jpg

I love models that have big bushy eyebrows. Too many people over-pluck their eyebrows these days.

Agreed!! It looks so youthful and fresh and pretty :) Mine are slightly... ehm... completely different shapes so I way overplucked them throughout high school. Sorry to deviate a bit from the topic, but do any of you know how to help them grow a bit bigger?

Sorry to deviate a bit from the topic, but do any of you know how to help them grow a bit bigger?

I don't know how often you pluck them but leave a few longer days to grow them a bit, then after a while go see a professional to either thread/wax whichever you prefer and tell them not to take too much. And don't remove any from the top. Maintain them by doing them yourselves and just see a professional a few times a year. Hope this help.

I love their marks. It makes them seem more human, more accessible. They aren't perfect beings, they are just like us. I have a birthmark larger than Ruby's that I have come to appreciate after years of loathing it. I love that they rock their anomalies and let it become their trademarks in some cases.

Olga Sherer´s nose is slightly asymmetric, that´s why editorials and photoshoots of her are moslty made from a certain angle to hide it.
She´s a gorgeous woman though, and some great thinspo.

77201091.preview.jpg

Olga Sherer´s nose is slightly asymmetric, that´s why editorials and photoshoots of her are moslty made from a certain angle to hide it.
She´s a gorgeous woman though, and some great thinspo.

77201091.preview.jpg

Agree. On this pic her legs are looking much bigger than her upper body :meh:
But her arms could break any minute :luv:

Lots of models have them :)
It can be cute, I'm glad I don't have it though!
tumblr_lcnr7xU0RK1qb4j6wo1_400.jpg

lara-stone-gap.jpg

936full-monika-jagaciak.jpg

annasui%2Bbeauty.jpg

Hate the snaggletooth trend, makes the models look stupid and a bit like animals teeth :/

Reactions: 1 user
Hate the snaggletooth trend, makes the models look stupid and a bit like animals teeth :/

Mee tooo! I think it makes them look really goofy and stupid. I have snaggle teeth and Im not wearing braces for nothing! I cant wait for my teeth to be perfect :grin:

i dont mind gap teeth, but georgia may jagger annoys the HELL out of me. i find her so unattractive...