Model Youtubers

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
I've been watching a couple of newer ones I found recently and I came across Robin Holzken (does VS, Guess and Sports Illustrated). To be honest, I found her videos very disingenuous in the sense I feel like she's using some sort of filter. Also, the clips of her 'waking up' are in no way natural but she has smug look on her face I feel? Don't know why. She has a couple of workout and diet videos.

Oh, and I'm surprised she didn't walk any VSFS.

Her mother runs Models In Shape, a Dutch company that trains models and helps them lose weight for the fashion industry. Some of the transformations that are shared on their Instagram are pretty inspiring. They definitely promote a very fit and healthy body type and I think their mindset towards losing weight for modelling is great. It's definitely not AVANT camp but I really like the way they do things.

Reactions: 3 users
I didn't know whether to post this in Online or Models so feel free to correct it if it's in the wrong section.
I'm obsessed with watching model vlogs, what I eat in day, etc... And since there's sooo many models creating Youtube channels I felt this thread was appropriate. Feel free to add all of your favorite channels and videos, and feel free to update this thread every time you like a video they post to keep this thread going.

We all know Romee has a Youtube Channel but I thought she was one of the most important model youtubers. :p

Only Mackinley and Logan post here now but I still like to rewatch when Taylor was skinny and I think she has a more fun personality than them

Found it interesting that you and I have practically the same stats.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user

Not model goals, not body goals, but I like following along to her workout videos. She's one of the few models I feel like doesn't try very hard to stay in shape (and doesn't have the best body because of it.) BUT, not as bad as other ex VSFS girls.
If you want company for low intensity workouts, this is for you. :flower:

Reactions: 1 user
I've really been enjoying Fernanda Ly's channel!

Isabelle Schilling also has a channel, she's a newer model.

Reactions: 2 users
She's not well-known at all, but I stumbled across Sofya Kazakova's YouTube channel. She doesn't have much content, but I do enjoy the videos she does have so far. She makes videos about her diet, lifestyle, and art.

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users
Not a youtuber but still an influencer and I didn’t know where else to put her.

This girl Olivia consistently shows up on my tiktok, she’s signed to IMG & she’s got a pretty great body in my opinion, I don’t know how good she is in terms of modeling as I haven’t seen much, but I enjoy the occasional thinspo on my fyp nonetheless.
2E63E741-F534-49FD-81CF-93132F4A35DB.jpeg

5A849F69-8092-4D29-8416-FB055E983636.jpeg
1C4A2B0C-A3C8-404C-8094-09E9893A9DD9.png
0BCB50DE-F010-4C74-9D41-00B473E4283D.jpeg

Her measurements don’t seem very accurate to me but they’re the only ones I could find.