Model Youtubers

NewYorkSkinny

SkinnyGossip Royal
Feb 10, 2017
New York City
I didn't know whether to post this in Online or Models so feel free to correct it if it's in the wrong section.
I'm obsessed with watching model vlogs, what I eat in day, etc... And since there's sooo many models creating Youtube channels I felt this thread was appropriate. Feel free to add all of your favorite channels and videos, and feel free to update this thread every time you like a video they post to keep this thread going.

We all know Romee has a Youtube Channel but I thought she was one of the most important model youtubers. :p

Only Mackinley and Logan post here now but I still like to rewatch when Taylor was skinny and I think she has a more fun personality than them

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Do you have any of the "What I Eat in a Day" videos? I would love to see those :luv: I wonder if they exaggerate the amount they eat in those to appease the public...

Wonderful thread! I'm excited to see more.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
she's not necessarily a great model (imo) but Alexandria Morgan @women360 has a youtube with regular psots

• Love
Do you have any of the "What I Eat in a Day" videos? I would love to see those :luv: I wonder if they exaggerate the amount they eat in those to appease the public...

Wonderful thread! I'm excited to see more.
Thank you! Romee posts tons of what she eats but we have yet to see a designated video on her food in a day. a lot of the models that post what they eat on Youtube seem to be vegan so I apologize if you aren't vegan or vegetarian and want something that you can more relate to.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! Romee posts tons of what she eats but we have yet to see a designated video on her food in a day. a lot of the models that post what they eat on Youtube seem to be vegan so I apologize if you aren't vegan or vegetarian and want something that you can more relate to.

Haha, good thing that I'm vegan! This is great inspiration, thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I love Luiza Scandelari :inluv: She has also lately been putting the English subtitles on her videos.

Food related:

Fashion week:

• Love
I think that this would be better in the online section. There's some that I'm subscribed to but they haven't posted in a long time.
Jessica Clements

Karlie Kloss

Anna Grostina

Waleska Gorczevski

Mariana Zaragoza

• Love
Love this thread.. thank you a lot girls!! That’s a lot of inspiration for me..lately pics don’t satisfy my “hunger of models’ inspiration” and I’m becoming more and more obsessed with models videos. You made my day!

• Love
Emma Laird

This video made me so inspired! Her diet is so vegetable-laden, I'm working on eating "cleaner" as a vegan.

Also those Topshop star pants! Topshop sold out and I couldn't find them anywhere else but I desperately need them!

• Agree
  • Love
Alana Henry

Dafne de Baat (Wilhelmina)

Ruth Crilly (older model, great skincare videos)

she doesnt post much but fitness/instagram model Sophia Miacova, vegan, some recipe videos as well!

• Love

She's in no way the skinniest but I love this video and I f-ing love this girl for her honesty omg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users

She isn't my favorite face but I thought she was kind of funny and its interesting to see castings for huge shows. Go to settings on the bottom right and turn on auto translate. The thinspo when you see all of the models at their casting. :bow: I wish all of people that say models wear a shit ton of makeup and are super photoshopped in magazines could see this. Because they clearly don't know anything about the modeling industry.

• Agree

I know modeling is hard most of the time, but the music and her zooming in on the girls who are super frustrated made modeling look super depressing lol :( I love going to castings, but I guess I just haven't dealt with the stress of Fashion Week castings yet.

Reactions: 1 user