Fernanda-Oliveira-MJJ_9523.jpg
Lexi-Boling-Edie-Campbell-MJJ_5694.jpg
Sora-Choi-MJJ_6111-1.jpg
Tami-Williams-MJJ_0537.jpg
Theresa-Hayes-MJJ_4681.jpg
Ruby-Jean-Wilson-MJJ_1892.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Who is the first model? (I feel like I should know) I'm absolutely in love with her ears (nope.. not creepy weird at all)

Haha same. Her name is Brittany Noon with Women Mangement.
Brittany was hit by a car a while back and it was pretty serious. From her IG posts it looks like she's mobile again & rehabbing well. I hope we see her on runways again soon.

Anastasia Chekry's body is always on point but her face is so average to me. This new haircut doesn't help at all. It looks terrible.

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Anastasia Chekry's body is always on point but her face is so average to me. This new haircut doesn't help at all. It looks terrible.
Her body is usually photoshopped in her Instagram posts... I used to think she was serious thinspo until I noticed all the curved walls:tsk:

This one is just ridiculous:

I didn't realize NYC had curved, stretched buildings:eyeroll::

:badgirl:

• Funny
  • WTF
  • Useful
Reactions: 7 users
Her body is usually photoshopped in her Instagram posts... I used to think she was serious thinspo until I noticed all the curved walls:tsk:

Oh my God... don't want to derail from this thread's main topic but I can't believe I had never noticed how much she photoshops her pictures.

Like, I'm sure she has amazing legs irl, she doesn't need to stretch them to death.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users