Model Street style!

I can't stop!

Sorry if I'm going a little overboard. I just can't get enough of these pictures!
jessicastam08.jpg

Fantastic pants^^

Reactions: 1 user
Great idea, model street style can be such an inspiration^^

8b1b99761b_37410243_o2.jpg

Who is the girl in this picture with the blonde hair? I love her hair colour and want to get something similar and could use a good picture.

Who is the girl in this picture with the blonde hair? I love her hair colour and want to get something similar and could use a good picture.
The one on the left? Her name is Anabela Belikova, I believe she has a thread on here which you can get more pictures and stuff from.

A lot of the models seem to favour black for their day wear...wonder is that to make themselves look even skinnier! Not that they need to!

A lot of the models seem to favour black for their day wear...wonder is that to make themselves look even skinnier! Not that they need to!

It looks elegant, edgier, fashion foward and also important for castings to look as minimal, not wear clothes that can be distracting from their looks. Very simple, classic lines and neutral colors as white, gray and black.

And of course black elongates and makes you thiner.

It looks elegant, edgier, fashion foward and also important for castings to look as minimal, not wear clothes that can be distracting from their looks. Very simple, classic lines and neutral colors as white, gray and black.

And of course black elongates and makes you thiner.

Makes sense!