Model Street style!

For some reason snenjana onopeka has always looked like a bitch to me does anyone else feel the same way

I think sometimes models have to look expressionless on the runway and it tends to come off as "bitchy" but I think she is lovely and her smile is beautiful.

images

I think sometimes models have to look expressionless on the runway and it tends to come off as "bitchy" but I think she is lovely and her smile is beautiful.

images
Wow her smile is pretty. I stand corrected. I think she looked bitcy to be because of something about how her nose always seems to be turned up and her face is a smirk.

images

Completely different when she smiles...

the lovely and tiny cara

636e7yyovle_twtvsaxivii_aaaaaaaacyo_nbcgk4oefvg_s640_cara_delevingne_at_the_burberry_prorsum_menswear_aw11_show_wearing_burberry_brights_bag_trench.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Skye Stracke street style

I just heart this girl so much! Loving her street style :luv:

Attachments

• Skye 1.jpg
    Skye 1.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Skye 2.jpg
    Skye 2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Skye 3.jpg
    Skye 3.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Skye 4.jpg
    Skye 4.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 158
  • Skye 6.jpg
    Skye 6.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 143
I want all their clothes!!!!!!

OMG!!!! I love the super drapey tunics with the leather leggings and the boots!!!!
My credit cards are going to hate me!!!!

freja and abbey always win at street style in my opinion, but here are a few others i love (and some abbey too for good measure) sorry if there are any repeats!

YE2an.jpg
SAM_COLLEGE_FASH_PHOTO-620x831.jpg

ou.jpg
EFIQB.jpg

abbey-lee-kershaw-fashion-street-style-candid-photos-platinum-blonde-27-e1330780839983.jpg
abbey-lee-kershaw-fashion-street-style-candid-photos-platinum-blonde-26-e1330780875955.jpg

198109_980.jpg
046rg.jpg

004wg.jpg
02_500151_0x745.jpg