Model Street style!

street15.jpg

street16.jpg

street17.jpg

street18.jpg

street19.jpg

street20.jpg

Conclusion when watching this: 1. Buy black leather jacket; 2. My legs are awful; 3. I love Freja
Maybe it's not the right place but i fell in love with this pic (made by Jakandjill.com)
frejafloat.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Love this thread its amazing and inspiring! Models are so effortlessly gorgeous and stylish :luv:
1_U7G937501.jpg

-ali2268-217938_0x745.jpg

159328_980.jpg

165302_980.jpg

5440316562_9d3ca6e784_b.jpg

caf7513dda_56435426_o2.jpg

Frida+Gustavsson,+Dorothea+Barth+J%C3%B6rgensen.jpg

I
tumblr_lcz3z6NyRo1qfrfu9o1_500.jpg

Does someone knows of she still models after all that scandal about her weight and all??

Exactly what I would want my arms/chest to look like.
She still "models" but doesn't get booked as much.

I looove this thread. I'm so jealous most of these models get such great clothes for free. Maybe if I'm skinny enough people will pay me to wear amazing things :luv:

Ali Michael the moron

She still "models" but doesn't get booked as much.

Yep...

She couldn't keep her weight where it needed to be, so instead of getting some self-discipline she decided to be a publicity whore and attack all the people who helped her get where she was... then she was surprised when that plan didn't help get her any work in her new "healthy" body. So instead than go back to Podunk Texas, she magically learned how to diet again.. and even tho she did get her weight back down to where it should be, she'd pissed so many people off that she didn't get work anyway ... stupidity plus hypocrisy... :nopity:

Kate the Great:
2z9k0bd.jpg

ou37kj.jpg

Coco Rocha:
bf1gd3.jpg

^This is one of my favorite pictures of her^
wweyz7.jpg

j5xkpy.jpg

^Not sure if this one is technically "street" but who cares, she looks laid back and chic. :p^

Yep...

She couldn't keep her weight where it needed to be, so instead of getting some self-discipline she decided to be a publicity whore and attack all the people who helped her get where she was... then she was surprised when that plan didn't help get her any work in her new "healthy" body. So instead than go back to Podunk Texas, she magically learned how to diet again.. and even tho she did get her weight back down to where it should be, she'd pissed so many people off that she didn't get work anyway ... stupidity plus hypocrisy... :nopity:

I wouldn't book a girl who ratted me out for publicity either. People relationships are fragile. I'm surprised she didn't know better... not very well thought out at all. Anyway she didn't have the mentality for it. No big loss.

love love this thread...
im going to try and post some pics as well!

She couldn't keep her weight where it needed to be, so instead of getting some self-discipline she decided to be a publicity whore and attack all the people who helped her get where she was... then she was surprised when that plan didn't help get her any work in her new "healthy" body. So instead than go back to Podunk Texas, she magically learned how to diet again.. and even tho she did get her weight back down to where it should be, she'd pissed so many people off that she didn't get work anyway ... stupidity plus hypocrisy...

Thats not the reason why she spoke out. She spoke out because she was scared her career was over and rather than do further damage she wanted to defend herself because of that article and let the public how much pressure there is in the modeling industry. Having an eating disorder is not a choice, it isn't considered self discipline, it's a mental illness and she didn't attack anyone, she simply told the public of her struggle. I don't know why she doesn't get booked anymore but I assume the modeling industry weren't pleased when she spoke out. Its a hush hush world. They don't want to know girls are struggling, or if their periods have stopped. The designers just want them to be a blank canvas and make the clothes look stunning and the modeling agencies want money making models.

Reactions: 1 user
Thats not the reason why she spoke out. She spoke out because she was scared her career was over and rather than do further damage she wanted to defend herself because of that article and let the public how much pressure there is in the modeling industry. Having an eating disorder is not a choice, it isn't considered self discipline, it's a mental illness and she didn't attack anyone, she simply told the public of her struggle. I don't know why she doesn't get booked anymore but I assume the modeling industry weren't pleased when she spoke out. Its a hush hush world. They don't want to know girls are struggling, or if their periods have stopped. The designers just want them to be a blank canvas and make the clothes look stunning and the modeling agencies want money making models.
Actually Siri Tollerod publicly struggled with anorexia, got treatment, and still gets booked. Anyway most VIPs work in the industry so I'd be more inclined to believe them. ;)

Thats not the reason why she spoke out. She spoke out because she was scared her career was over and rather than do further damage she wanted to defend herself because of that article and let the public how much pressure there is in the modeling industry.

Because she's a kind soul and felt they didn't know? :rolleyes:

and she didn't attack anyone

Yes she did. In her interviews she slammed her agency and specifically said they were too hard on her and whined about how cruel they were to her, which I happen to know is a bunch of shit. She was treated the same as any other girl who was NOT MEETING THE JOB REQUIREMENTS.

I don't know why she doesn't get booked anymore

You do, actually, because I told you. ;)

Its a hush hush world. They don't want to know girls are struggling, or if their periods have stopped. The designers just want them to be a blank canvas and make the clothes look stunning and the modeling agencies want money making models.

Correct.

Look, at the end of the day this is a girl who thought she was really special and that the rules didn't apply to her. But a quick look at her career lately will tell you she was a little mistaken about that.

Agencies tell these starry-eyed girls over and over and over "do you know how hard this is? Are you really serious about this career?" And they say over and over "yes, I really want this, I'll work my ass off."

But the truth is that few are really cut out for it. Ali isn't cut out for it. That's not an attack on her, but it's the truth.

Awesome thread, this makes me want to A. lose like 20 pounds, and B. GO SHOPPING!!! once i lose me few first pounds going take some of these ideas and go shopping as a reward... 115pounds here i come!!!