Model Look Dissection

Trash : Kate U

:whistling:

I'm thinking more like:

Category: Kate Upton.
Members: Kate Upton.

Other trashy fat models could also be members. Eg. Barbara Pavlin if she continues to gain weight and some other Victoria's Secret models.

Expression "To pull an Upton" or "to do an Upton" = to let yourself go while continuing to whore yourself out and flashing your chubby, untoned body in the face of all male virgins.

Desperate Wannabes

1teenvogue.jpg

Burnouts

michael-kors-fall-2011-56-arizona-muse-400x602.jpg

Sexually Active Band Geeks

kate-upton-terry-richardson-00.jpg

The Greatest People You Will Ever Meet...

karlie-kloss-gallery.jpg

...And the worst. Beware of the plastics.

tumblr_leqw9li5Lm1qbn13ao1_500.jpg

...Sorry. Had to. :grin:

But on topic:

@cokediet Kate is the undisputable queen of the heroin chic! :bow: It all started because of her.

Heroin Chic: Kate, Platinum hair Abbey Lee, Freja, Lara Stone
Bombshells: Adriana, Gisele, Lara again, pretty much every VS/SI model
Glamazons: Naomi, Cindy, Linda, Christy
Eastern European Invasion: Vlada, Natasha, Anna, Sasha, Snej, Magda, Tanya, Natalia
Asian Invasion: Fei Fei Sun, Sui He, Liu Wen, Ming Xi, Xiao Wen Ju, Tao Okamoto, Soo Joo
Brazilian Invasion: Gisele, Adriana, Aline Weber, Caroline Trentini
The Gap Tooth Committee: Wixson, Lara, Jac, Georgia May Jagger
Dutch Wave: Daphne, Lara, Nimue, Doutzen
Barbie-purged-on-my-hair-club: Charlotte Free, Chloe Norgaard
Katie Grand's Brit Bitches: Cara Delevingne, Edie Campbell, Georgia May Jagger, Rosie Huntington-Whitely
Aliens: Hanne Gaby, Wixson, Daphne, Lily McMenamy, Jamie Bochert, Gemma (a bit), Tanya, Kittendorf, Evelina Mambetova
60's Mod Girls: Twiggy, Jean Shrimpton, young Grace Coddington

Hahaha that's amazing..
Although for the dutch wave, Doutzen was there before all of them, but still, this list is epic :highfive: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Babydoll - I laughed and laughed and laughed! Brilliant! Especially "sexually active band geeks" and "girls who eat their feelings" :lol::lol::highfive:

Last edited by a moderator: