Model height

Stella Lucia is listed as 5'9.5 but I doubt she's taller than 5'8... Molly is 6' (but probably closer to 6'1) and Valery is 5'10.5
Stella Molly.jpg Stella.jpg

Maddison listed as 5'9 next to Hanne (5'10) and Julia (5'11)
Maddison Hanne Julia.jpg

Eva listed as 5'8.5 next to Maryna (5'10) ... Unia is listed as 5'9 but I've always questioned that too
BTS Gucci between Jack (6'1) and Antonia (5'11 - but maybe closer to 6'?)
Eva Maryna Unia Liza.jpg Eva Jack.jpg

Lily Nova listed as 5'9 next to Lais (6'0)
Lily Nova 2.jpg Lily Nova.jpg

Julia Hafstrom listed as 5'8.5 next to Hedvig (5'10)
Julia Hedvig.jpg

and one more of shorty Sara sandwiched by Mattea (5'10) and Runa (5'10)
Thierry+Mugler+Spring+2018+Backstage+9Noebwbsfhyx - Sara Mattea.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
5’11 seemed about right to me when I met her
2FB577BF-18BC-43F4-BAEB-EC30BB313C20.jpeg

Ping on the very left listed as 5’11 as well. Definitely seemed to be 5’11. Olivia listed as 5’7 (seemed to be more like 5’5 but whatever, Olivia is wearing sky high heels and was still superrr short). I think ping was wearing flats but since her pants are so long it hides weather she was wearing heels. Devon was wearing heels as well.

• Useful
View attachment 21714
Ping on the very left listed as 5’11 as well. Definitely seemed to be 5’11. Olivia listed as 5’7 (seemed to be more like 5’5 but whatever, Olivia is wearing sky high heels and was still superrr short). I think ping was wearing flats but since her pants are so long it hides weather she was wearing heels. Devon was wearing heels as well.

What is the last name of the girl in the middle?

5’11 Lais and 5’9 Jasmine looks more like 5’11 Lais and 5’7 Jasmine
592AD792-377E-446C-B69A-735CFC4E5BEF.jpeg

I promiseee Lais is a GIANT in person. Her and her boyfriend are literally trees lol. I think Lais is like 6’2 maybe even taller. Jasmine is probably like 5’7.5 though.
No way omg, and why her height isn’t revealed like Karlie’s for example??

• Agree
No way omg, and why her height isn’t revealed like Karlie’s for example??
I think because she isn’t as known as Karlie so she isn’t allowed to. It’s like a 5’7 model that’s listed as 5’9 revealing she is that short. It could mess up her potential with clients and makes her agency look bad if she’s not as big as Kate Moss or Sara Sampaio. Even though we all know.

View attachment 21714
C7EA138C-ED47-4399-8A26-374AE77EEBDC.jpeg

Her height seems legit!!

Meghan Rochey @ Women. Looks way shorter than 5'10 in this Ralph Lauren show. See third pic in slideshow

Meghan Rochey @ Women. Looks way shorter than 5'10 in this Ralph Lauren show. See third pic in slideshow

I think it has more to do with her build... she has short legs and a very long torso which makes her look shorter than she is... and the way those pants sit on her hips just accentuate it.

Also it's Roche (not Rochey)

Here are a couple of other photos where you can sort of see what I'm talking about - I'm only 176 and I'd bet I have a longer inseam than she does

I think it has more to do with her build... she has short legs and a very long torso which makes her look shorter than she is... and the way those pants sit on her hips just accentuate it.

Here are a couple of other photos where you can sort of see what I'm talking about - I'm only 176 and I'd bet I have a longer inseam than she does

Long torso or not I still think she looks very short. In some pics she just looks like an average height girl with a beautiful face...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWysUg_l6Kx/?taken-by=meghanrochey
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWGpJoslxL4/?taken-by=meghanrochey

And in the last pic especially, even when on her knees, her torso doesn't seem incredibly long.

• Agree
Long torso or not I still think she looks very short. In some pics she just looks like an average height girl with a beautiful face...

And in the last pic especially, even when on her knees, her torso doesn't seem incredibly long.

We'll just have to keep our eyes peeled for backstage photos - my curiosity is piqued now too...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWysUg_l6Kx/?taken-by=meghanrochey
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWGpJoslxL4/?taken-by=meghanrochey

Side note: she looks like a preppier ali michael

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Side note: she looks like a preppier ali michael

prettier** too ;)

After looking at all of these photos and comparing her to other models I've seen her in photos with, I'd say she's like 173-4 cm and called 5'10 online. Regardless, she has a really stunning face, nice proportions,and good skin, so