Model Eat!

Odri being a good girl and just nibbling on some raspberries. Her body sure shows, she is lovely skinny and consistent. Just wishing she'd get more work.

View attachment 108727

View attachment 108728

I wish she’d get more work too. Obviously there are myriad reasons why she might not be getting much work, but I wonder if her body might be a factor? Whilst I love her body, she is definitely close to being in the “too skinny” territory imo. She looks like she has a very small bone structure / frame as well, which I think makes her appear even smaller (and more child-like/less womanly) if that makes sense? Her face doesn’t look as fresh or radiant as say young Vlada or Sijia Kang). I can see why she wouldn’t appeal to a huge range of clients (at least when it comes to print work).

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Mica Argañaraz
Screenshot_20210808-122036_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210808-122058_Instagram.jpg

Cristal
Screenshot_20210807-113135_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210806-115912_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 106985View attachment 106986View attachment 106987
Coco Rocha’s pasta saga. I thought you all would enjoy the drama as much as I did. :lol:

I also think it's quite silly for whoever is DMing her to think that it would be so "unrealistic" for Coco to be the kind of person to eat comfort foods like pasta and burgers and not give a shit about how many calories are in those meals— I know she has a slim-looking face and all, and that could be enough to confuse the average dumbass, but the girl wears a size Medium, for chrissakes. There's a reason for why if you search on Google for "Coco Rocha runway" only a handful of different shows will come up in the results, and it's a pretty blatantly obvious reason, as well: Coco Rocha even talks in an interview about how she seldom gets hired for runway shows and is primarily an editorial-only supermodel, all because she would rather have the freedom to eat whatever the hell she wants rather than diet in order to fit the runway sample size. Article link here.

I also remember when I took my first look at Coco Rocha's legs on the catwalk, and all that pasta suddenly didn't seem so inexplicable anymore. Exhibit A:

Chanel-spring-summer-084.gif

beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporter-cocorocha_main.jpg

So if this person wants to say Coco Rocha is an "anomaly" of some sort, they should probably consider doing a little more research beforehand.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Vlada
Screenshot_20210811-142236.png

By the way, I find her singing lessons lately so adorable! She's not afraid of showing her flaws, and I have so much respect for people who don't try to be perfect in every single aspect but also show their weaker points in their journey. Vlada is real. She always was.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I appreciate that even if there are less nutritious choices 'cheats' - they are most often presented in a nice way. Have it, savor it, enjoy it within reason and move on.
No need to binge on junk to show the 'human side' or that yes models eat shit too.

So refreshing to see aesthetically pleasing arrangements and reasonable portions that are really fuel or special treats as an antidote to today's unreasonable gluttony and insane portion sizes we are bombarded with everywhere.
Elegance and grace even when it comes to nutrition - I Love this thread:luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Oh definitely in need of some weight loss. All the other posts from the past few weeks have been gelato, burrata and bread. Judging from how doughy she looks, I guess you really are what you eat…

stats are 84-67-92 :nervous:
this picture in particular did it for me, those arms…

The audacity of some agencies still listing her as 78/61/87.. I also looked her up!:lol:
And the audacity of her to have a blog and Instagram dedicated to help models with nutrition, looking like that...
From her blog:
That's why I decided to start up Models love food, to help out girls who are getting thrown in the deep by the industry we're in by basically telling them to "loose weight" or "be healthy". Girls mostly don't know where to start, at least I didn't! The beginning is the hardest, but once you grow into it is so much easier. The message I want to give with Models love food is that healthy eating isn't hard, but you just need some inspiration and a little push into the right direction!
She needs a push into the right direction herself. Clearly she only knows how to gain weight.

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Oh definitely in need of some weight loss. All the other posts from the past few weeks have been gelato, burrata and bread. Judging from how doughy she looks, I guess you really are what you eat…

So, based on your response, I guess my question then is: if you knew she is by no means even remotely close to being skinny, why did you post her "eat" in the model eats thread? I'm not trying to cause drama, but just because someone is technically a "model", doesn't mean there's merit to adding their meals to this thread, no? I mean, Ashley Graham is a "model" yet I don't see us posting her meals here...

Reactions: 1 users
Plenty of Bella Hadid posts in this thread, and she's not exactly food inspo. From my reading, it's pretty clear this thread is also a place to laugh at and eyeroll at the less model-esque eating habits of some models, n'est-ce pas?

• Disagree
  • Eye Roll
Meh, fair enough. I saw it more fit for a thread like what fatties eat, but you make a good point.

Reactions: 6 users
The audacity of some agencies still listing her as 78/61/87.. I also looked her up!:lol:
And the audacity of her to have a blog and Instagram dedicated to help models with nutrition, looking like that...
From her blog:

She needs a push into the right direction herself. Clearly she only knows how to gain weight.
The audacity of these agencies even keeping her signed

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
stats are 84-67-92 :nervous:
this picture in particular did it for me, those arms…

Honestly, if she was actually skinny (or at least fit, for crying out loud. The Pillsbury Doughboy vibes are cranked up high with this one), then I would most definitely be willing to believe in the concept of her organisation, and even applaud her for her efforts to promote how balancing healthy eating with "cheating" in a healthy, moderate ratio just isn't that damn hard. While I do support the core idea even still (after all, she's completely right in the concept itself. It's just the contradictory things she showcases about her lifestyle that are completely off-putting), the fact that her version of a "healthy foodie model diet" has obviously had no effect upon her weight inclines me to dismiss her ideas entirely, especially since my goal isn't to have arms that are that atrocious.

I get it, she's trying to promote an idea that is actually beneficial in its essence, but if her idea of balancing healthy living with indulgence means pigging out on calorie-loaded gelato and loaves of sourdough bread every other damn day, then I'll take a hard pass on trying out anything that she's giving out. It honestly almost makes me tempted to launch my own organisation with the same core idea, and then adhere to that idea by not making "indulgence" a routine ordeal while claiming health. That's almost the same thing as when Amberlynn Reid loads up a dinner plate with mashed potatoes and sausage whilst claiming that she's going keto.

That being said, like Peachtea said, I guess you really are what you eat. Semi-disappointing, honestly, because I actually really enjoy juice cleanses and was super intrigued by trying out Juice Brothers before the girl behind the camera was revealed in all her balloon-like glory.

Last edited:
  • Agree
All from Sarah Dahl's instagram. She seems to find a good balance in her meals (even though those fries are quite cheeky, doubt she ate them with abs like hers).

IMG_7409.jpg
IMG_7411.jpg
IMG_7412.jpg
IMG_7413.jpg
IMG_7414.jpg

Plus one of her and her boyfriend, Simon Wick, because they both seem rather sweet.
IMG_7415.jpg

Reactions: 6 users