Model Eat!

2C38D924-DA6A-4067-9E7A-D2C339F4E320.jpeg

E07FB42C-6EDC-4C50-BE04-C3749B913743.jpeg

Sara making pasta from scratch in Italy. She is the cutest!

Reactions: 7 users
Estelle at Disneyland Shanghai
E3004CE5-078B-4F34-9D1E-3DCEA1FF93B6.jpeg

Stella
1BC6DB01-2212-4B8B-9B3E-6A4EFD6DBECA.jpeg

Blanca
BEE46F55-E934-4DF6-BBDC-21D3D86CE33A.jpeg

Cara and Léa
D9B66BF2-30B8-4307-83C9-B2127E3C0A56.jpeg

And with Sara Grace
D8B3C15B-DA0C-4329-BD1B-3A0420512EFF.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I think this is the case for most model food insta stories? But this one seems the most obvious, where they seemingly have "bad" foods without actually eating it...It looks like Vlada is trying so hard here not to let it touch her teeth haha...

I am skeptical about a lot of “big portion” meals that models post on IG, but I’m actually inclined to believe Vlada did eat this. She really doesn’t strike me as that “pretend I ate it, but didn’t” type of model who posts pretentious content to mislead her followers.

It’s one slice of thin crust pizza. Come on now. She’s not as skinny as she was before, and she does workout on top of having the skinniest genes ever in her 30s.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Whenever I find myself lacking inspiration and rather sticking to eating my favorite low-calorie crackers and baby food, I find this thread more than helpful.
Olivia DeGrate is a Swedish model who used to be signed with Nisch Management but apparently, she's not anymore. However, she still has a very good body and you can find a lot of pictures and stories about what she eats on her Instagram.

4BFD489E-0632-4238-B6F5-E346342F5A3B.jpeg
0AE1849D-5929-451F-B677-BBE6D68C6FA5.png
6B59B5EE-B033-4A68-A03E-B0D151A7F316.jpeg
06720F9E-A4C5-4ED9-AFE4-E4C7B019CA2E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Whenever I find myself lacking inspiration and rather sticking to eating my favorite low-calorie crackers and baby food, I find this thread more than helpful.
Olivia DeGrate is a Swedish model who used to be signed with Nisch Management but apparently, she's not anymore. However, she still has a very good body and you can find a lot of pictures and stories about what she eats on her Instagram.

View attachment 106652View attachment 106653View attachment 106654View attachment 106655

Her plating is beautiful!!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
If anyone is curious, I translated some of Cristal's stories where she openly talks about her eating habits and relationship with food. I'm nowhere close to speaking Russian fluently but it was enough for this.

Background story about her weight and relationship with food:
  • Cristal claims to have always been in this shape, although she struggled, like everyone else in their younger years, with body perception about her appearance and didn't think about nutrition
  • As a result of people constantly telling her that she needed to gain weight, she completely refused to eat.
  • Up until two years ago, her weight was pretty stable but until this year (2020?), she started to become very nervous and worried about her physical image ( I assume it's because of getting into modeling and meeting with an agency), therefore a period of under-eating began and she even mentioned herself that she started to look very unhealthy
  • Another period of overeating began after this but she also mentioned that there were times where she physically couldn't eat. (Pretty much seems like a fast/restrict and overeating cycle which can be extremely hard on your mental health)
  • She completely said goodby to overeating at this point in her life and is now focusing on the right nutrition for her. However, as she's used to eating so little, it's not always easy for her.
  • "Food is not the most pleasant topic for me", a reason why she doesn't respond to her most asked question about her diet

• Cristal is very comfortable with the way she is eating nowadays and one meal a day is totally fine for her, again, as she is used to eating very little in her past
  • She often is having a huge portion of carrots and fried potatoes for breakfast, as it keeps her full throughout the entire day
  • However, in the past months, she hasn't been eating perfect and therefore is tired of feeling drained and decided to answer all diet-related questions without encouraging anyone to eat the way she does

Some of her tips and principles:

1. reading the nutrition label and sticking away from preservatives, artificial flavors, etc.
  2. She doesn't consume packaged juices, soda, energy drinks, and so on (with the exception of fresh pomegranate juice)
  3. Strict NO to Sugars, Chocolates, Candies and Junk Food as her skin (and obviously body) immediately reacts to it
  4. 1.5l water a day
  5. She doesn't consume milk and is rarely eating cottage cheese with some fruit
  6. Exclude potatoes, Pasta, and white rice as they are not healthy carbohydrates
  7. Vegetables in an unlimited amount
  8. Fruits in an unlimited amount but only during the first half of the day
  9. Never eat more than five pieces of dried fruit within 14 days
  10. She used to eat huge amounts of bread, rolls, pizza when she still was in school. However, nowadays she prefers to not completely cut it out of her diet and allows herself to eat one piece of wholegrain bread "for her soul"

Diet:

Protein:
  • Turkey, Chicken
  • White Polock, Salmon, Mackerel, Herring, Trout
  • Squid and shrimp
  • Any Cheese
  • Eggs
  • Sometimes Cottage Cheese
  • Cashews, Walnuts, Pistachios, Macadamias
  • Seeds: Chia, flax, sesame
  • Only whole grain flour

Fats:
  • avocado
  • eggs
  • cheese
  • olive and coconut oil but only for heating
  • non-refined butter for cooking
  • fat from fish
  • cottage cheese
  • Nuts
  • Milk (almond, cashew, or coconut)

Carbohydrates:
  • Any kind of seasonal greens
  • Buckwheat or Wholegrain Bread
  • Oatmeal
  • Brown rice
  • Bulgur
  • Couscous
  • flour for baking
  • dried fruit
  • raisins
  • berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
  • watermelon
  • sweet potato
  • Bulgarian pepper
  • tomatoes
  • colored cabbage
  • cucumber
  • apples
  • oranges
  • grapefruit
  • peaches
  • kiwi
  • mango
  • Pomegranate

She doesn't eat: Mushrooms, Beans, Buckwheat, Bananas, Dates, Celery, Dairy Products, and Fatty Meat

Last edited:
  • Useful
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
A696E6C0-B91C-4AE7-802C-E2DDDAA3AD14.jpeg
54278C6B-72D9-4CDF-8C89-E6DCF48A738E.jpeg
0FABA7ED-3304-43B6-B8ED-8F241B79625B.jpeg

Coco Rocha’s pasta saga. I thought you all would enjoy the drama as much as I did. :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: 13 users
Vlada
E58263F9-EDA1-487C-BD7B-688893274F30.jpeg

E6600936-8EAD-421C-8D6D-AF1148E5D7AA.jpeg

Birthday Vlada 🎂

Blanca
07D98ACD-8A91-48ED-95E9-512569614A7B.jpeg
5155FFA8-E519-4B13-A512-46A212DEA15A.jpeg

She shared quite a few more photos of what was offered at her recent stay at a wellness retreat.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Odri being a good girl and just nibbling on some raspberries. Her body sure shows, she is lovely skinny and consistent. Just wishing she'd get more work.

Screen_Recording_20210804-205931_Instagram_1_1.gif

Screenshot_20210804-210746_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5 users