Model Eat!

A little instagram story dump from recent days.

Eliza Kallman
Screenshot_20201117_214525.jpg

Maartje
Screenshot_20201117_214558.jpg

Blanca Padilla
Screenshot_20201117_214623.jpg

Frida Aasen
Screenshot_20201117_214724.jpg

Yumi Lambert
Screenshot_20201117_214742.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Judging by her stories, Tanya Dziahileva went on a hollistic healing retreat somewhere in Spain. There were stories of her doing tennis, relaxing and eating very small portions of plant-based meals as a part of the retreat such as:
td.jpg
td1.jpg

I was interested in what Buchinger method meant in her #, so I did some superficial research to quench my curiousity:
Buchinger Wilhelmi therapeutic fasting is a procedure whereby a person voluntarily goes without food for a certain length of time, living mainly on their fat reserves instead. This stimulates autophagy and detox enzymes, resulting in a deep cleansing of the cells and tissue. At the same time, fasting reduces all inflammatory processes, alleviates pain and improves mobility. The success of fasting depends to a large extent on the four-day period at the end of the fast, during which patients at our clinic gradually start to eat normal meals again. During this process, dormant stem cells are activated and new structures built up. It is a period of regeneration (also called rejuvenation) with tremendous therapeutic potential. For Buchinger Wilhelmi therapeutic fasting to take full effect, a stay at our clinic should last at least 10 days.

It's basically a healing resort in which you can pick out different arrangements in length (21, 14, 10, 7 nights). They offer various therapeutic fasting methods that are performed under surveillance of 12 professionals.

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 4 users
Judging by her stories, Tanya Dziahileva went on a hollistic healing retreat somewhere in Spain. There were stories of her doing tennis, relaxing and eating very small portions of plant-based meals as a part of the retreat such as:
View attachment 95437View attachment 95438

I was interested in what Buchinger method meant in her #, so I did some superficial research to quench my curiousity:

It's basically a healing resort in which you can pick out different arrangements in length (21, 14, 10, 7 nights). They offer various therapeutic fasting methods that are performed under surveillance of 12 professionals.

she just posted about her lunch. Fasting queen
D1195FF6-2FFA-49F0-B6CF-3C741C75880F.jpeg
E0071475-5084-4D19-A03C-8BE201A053BB.jpeg

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Vlada and her friend Alina at an italian restaurant.
Screenshot_20201204_071616.jpg

Quoting vlada's "Enough enough enough" to stop the waiter from putting more cheese.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users

Bentley Mescall full day of eating. She says she works with a nutritionist (I won't get into that).

She basically eats like a kid, really small meals and snacks. I guess it works for her.

She basically eats like a kid, really small meals and snacks. I guess it works for her.
I don't find them that small? When you count all the ingridients she uses and how often she eats... In no way I'm saying she eats like a fatty, but I'm surprised you would call it really small. My non-model friends eat the same or even less lol.

• Agree
I don't find them that small? When you count all the ingridients she uses and how often she eats... In no way I'm saying she eats like a fatty, but I'm surprised you would call it really small. My non-model friends eat the same or even less lol.

She definitely eats enough, but I guess what I meant is that she snacks a lot (her matcha drink, a protein bar, apples and pb) and her main meals are small. I come from a household where you basically only eat at main meal times, so your portions seem bigger, e.g. lunch seems small because it lacks veggies and so does her dinner (even though she has broccoli). I worded it poorly, it's my mistake.

Reactions: 1 user
Nina Marker, in her insta stories. Whenever stores are having that drink, I'm always getting it because it is exactly 0 calories:twisted:

IMG_6344 2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I know we’ve discussed Erica Honing’s weightloss before in a different thread, but I recently found her Tiktok and she posts so much about her diet/exercise! :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Models are in the description below.

I don't know if they are honest or not, but I really liked that they said that you have to be careful and watch what you eat.

Reactions: 4 users
Valentina Vela being a good girl :nod:

View attachment 99531

And it shows
View attachment 99532

I think she’s really onto something here. My fridge was broken a few months ago and I lost some weight just because it was such a hassle to go and buy groceries to cook for single meals or even order food online (indecision due to the vast number of possible choices and the pain of throwing away food I couldn’t finish), so I was left with eating fruits that could be left room temperature, protein shakes and fresh salads (thankfully convenient to where I live). I’m thinking about treating my fridge now as if it was broken instead of a pantry for unnecessary snacks and emptying it out except for water and the bare necessities.