• 44E412FA-1999-4975-9AAB-4205B457D274.png
    44E412FA-1999-4975-9AAB-4205B457D274.png
    396.2 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: 1 user
Anna Selezneva
det_jo.jpg

Vlada Roslyakova
5747496d45a1519058d09ac7804472f3.jpg

A model (I tried looking for her name, no luck) eating backstage of a Rosa Cha spring 2006 show
55331623.jpg

Julia Saner (A pretty old photo since I believe she quit modeling)
0670d76d6e90df355857.jpeg

A Versace Spring/Summer 2016 collection Model
929e6c1d-9449-4b4e-afaf-c0e4e93e2047_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Rebekka Erikson
QXjChve.png

Nina Marker
6DOITWF.jpg

Mona Tougaard (Posted by Rebekka Erikson on her instagram page...)
TCgLfIH.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
tumblr_nk62eoq8Wq1si6lazo1_1280.jpg

Grace Simmons
tumblr_nqroe7G7ne1s10sito1_1280.jpg

This has probably been posted here in the early pages, but too good to pass up. Natasha playing the PSP and Vlada eating in the background.
tumblr_nschwq6bsA1r78fnto1_1280.jpg

A compilation of Vlada holding food
tumblr_mudv4faCFl1rchw7ao1_640.jpg

Jac
tumblr_ls6nju4YqV1r3lf6ho1_1280.jpg

Also too good to pass up lol. Snej living her best life.
tumblr_ln7cirBVO81qbms0vo1_500.jpg

Eniko in the middle eating breadsticks
tumblr_mzmx5nyAne1rchw7ao1_500.jpg

Stam looking like she regrets everything after eating that bread
tumblr_pejge2tKHO1vv5l9bo1_1280.jpg

Michaela Kocianova drinking juice

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 4 users
Forgive me if this has been posted before. New face Jamie Vogt (who was a former gymnast and lost quite a bit of weight to become a model) posted the following “What I eat in a day” video to her YouTube channel. She’s also a vegan.

Watching the video, it seems like she eats quite a lot? At least, a lot more than I would’ve expected. How many calories do you think she’s consuming in this video? Of course, she may not be telling the whole truth about what she eats otherwise she wouldn’t have any content for her video lol. She eats quite healthily and maybe it’s because I watched this video when I was very hungry, but most of the food she cooks looks quite good!

Reactions: 3 users
Forgive me if this has been posted before. New face Jamie Vogt (who was a former gymnast and lost quite a bit of weight to become a model) posted the following “What I eat in a day” video to her YouTube channel. She’s also a vegan.

Watching the video, it seems like she eats quite a lot? At least, a lot more than I would’ve expected. How many calories do you think she’s consuming in this video? Of course, she may not be telling the whole truth about what she eats otherwise she wouldn’t have any content for her video lol. She eats quite healthily and maybe it’s because I watched this video when I was very hungry, but most of the food she cooks looks quite good!

I just watched the video and I have to say I actually find those meals quite appetizing but wouldn't eat them myself, or cut some things out. To be honest I'm very bad at guessing her consumed calories but I'm assuming it to be a lot. First of all her breakfast looks like almost 500cal to me with all of the toppings + having an oatmilk latte, she's snacking on nuts in between and uses dressings, extras, avocado etc. on top of her meals.
I mean it all looks very delicious and healthy but I personally would have to workout a lot to maintain this eating, and I would probably be bloated all the time since my stomach is very sensitive to a bigger amount of food.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users