Model Eat!

I personally have enough self control to stop eating when I've had enough calories, and not place my tastebuds above animal lives and the environment

Your bitch just went to a protest to save the Amazon today attended by 4 Brazilian chiefs literally begging to stop burning their own indigenous people alive and their home. Everyone please re-evaluate now. As @proseccoprincess mentioned, if you’re skinny (not all of you can relate though) then you should have the self control.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
but I personnally only feel full and satisfied with some animal products, even if it's just eggs/a bit of cheese in my salad
It’s 2019. Haven’t we established that cutting out cheese fries, blood-laden burgers and sugary ice cream is the best way to restrict? I didn’t think adding cheese to a salad was an exercise of self control and skinny preferences but here we are.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
It’s 2019. Haven’t we established that cutting out cheese fries, blood-laden burgers and sugary ice cream is the best way to restrict? I didn’t think adding cheese to a salad was an exercise of self control and skinny preferences but here we are.

B509C64A-0FD4-4401-B2A1-8BE67ED881A5.gif

• Disagree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Right to left: @proseccoprincess , me, @elle_w00ds and we’re taking auditions for left-most bitch.

“They often wear a lot of crop tops and skirts that are pink, purple, black or white. On social media their profile pic is usually a Bratz doll or Megan Fox. They often have daddy issues and glamourise smoking, drinking, and self-destructive behaviour.”

Ummmmmm how dare all of you ignore the fact that bratz dolls are the patron saints of cherry emoji twitter?

Paging @glossyangel !!!!! Come take what's yours!

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 6 users
Screenshot_20190825-212640_Instagram.jpg

Candice eating "feijão e arroz" (rice and beans), the most popular brazilian dish. It's healthy (carb + protein in one dish) and not high in calories, it also make you SUPER full...

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Marjan’s birthday treats. (Happy birthday!!) Ps. She also posted a traditional birthday cake but I think we all know that
2442F384-A0C0-4E00-9C75-4F050EC0FDAE.png
C3ABBAC2-E1E5-4621-9342-D3DF8D0BAA28.png

she did not eat it ;)

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Magdalena: I never stop learning from you! Such a wise woman, I’m not surprised she’s still so hot in the middle of her 30’s:

E76B0F9A-9F0C-484F-88EC-E6385ED88B24.jpeg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 4 users