Model Eat!

Celine Bethmann + donut:

eg8SlTS.jpg

🧐

If you zoom in she isn’t even letting that donut touch her teeth :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
If you zoom in she isn’t even letting that donut touch her teeth :lol:

Are we sure it’s not just been entirely photoshopped into the picture? The edges of the donut are suspiciously blurry, and then there’s that chunk of jagged brown oops-forgot-to-erase-the-background-fully Photoshop tragedy by her watch/wrist ......

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Are we sure it’s not just been entirely photoshopped into the picture? The edges of the donut are suspiciously blurry, and then there’s that chunk of jagged brown oops-forgot-to-erase-the-background-fully Photoshop tragedy by her watch/wrist ......

Wow I didn't even notice that!

I tried reverse image search and got "competitive eating" :lol:

edit: omg will someone translate? I think I found some :drama:

Last edited:

I found another version to compare: 🧐

fojbDe5.jpg

Wow I didn't even notice that!

I tried reverse image search and got "competitive eating" :lol:

edit: omg will someone translate? I think I found some :drama:

The article just says that Celine has received flak from followers who don't believe that she actually eats the donut, I couldn't pick up anything about PS specifically but then my German also is pitiful. Apparently she's been harshly criticised for her slender frame and their conspiracy theory is this was some kind of virtue* signalling to calm the 'concerned' and generously sized.

* only in our depraved time is gluttony a virtue

edit: Googled her name and on the first page of search results is a link to her Pinterest board (paging @glossyangel) labelled 'skinny'. It would perhaps behoove the aspiring model to clean that up if she so desires to pass as jovial and body positive.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
The article just says that Celine has received flak from followers who don't believe that she actually eats the donut, I couldn't pick up anything about PS specifically but then my German also is pitiful. Apparently she's been harshly criticised for her slender frame and their conspiracy theory is this was some kind of virtue* signalling to calm the 'concerned' and generously sized.

edit: Googled her name and on the first page of search results is a link to her Pinterest board (paging @glossyangel) labelled 'skinny'. It would perhaps behoove the aspiring model to clean that up if she so desires to pass as jovial and body positive.
yup pretty much! I’ll just translate the end (which is like a summary of the article): “In a interview with GALA, the pretty winner of the GNTM has said a few months ago: ‘I do a lot of sports and try to eat healthy. I also think that one could treat themselves once in a while.’ We hope that Celine did also treat herself with this Berliner and the skinniness (“Mager” means skinny in a negative way) debate comes to an end.”

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users

Went to Pinterest and she also has a board full of Romee pictures (when she was skinny, of course) and some more with low calorie recipes...

Screenshot_20190817-204310_Pinterest.jpg

Some of the recipes are actually very nice and if you guys still use Pinterest (my guilty pleasure) some of the stuff she Pinned can be really inspirational... :luvluv:

Edit: She also has some photos of Bella Hadid... Nobody is perfect! :smash:

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t think Valeria’s a runway model anymore but her meals are seriously inspiring (both the nutritional value and the portions)!
B166EAB1-6ECB-4EE5-9A12-619AF95FAB3E.png

92698890-D17E-4607-8208-3CE5A67992D5.png

05F63D00-0895-4D33-A7CC-CD459F2CD776.png

9227C636-52F4-4AE0-9F35-A79BF2BB425F.png

0887512C-7A1E-425D-8A76-F3CB22FC069D.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
careful Marine... getting close to Romee portions now
I mean... hadn't Romee's weight gain start around the time she became vegan? I feel like that's the thing with being vegan and eating mainly plants, you're always still a bit hungry (even after having an Açai Bowl like Marine said) and end up having much bigger portions :cautious:. I know there are lots of models and some of the members here who manage to stay SG skinny while being vegan and kudos for the discipline, but I personnally only feel full and satisfied with some animal products, even if it's just eggs/a bit of cheese in my salad

• Eye Roll
  • Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
I mean... hadn't Romee's weight gain start around the time she became vegan? I feel like that's the thing with being vegan and eating mainly plants, you're always still a bit hungry (even after having an Açai Bowl like Marine said) and end up having much bigger portions :cautious:. I know there are lots of models and some of the members here who manage to stay SG skinny while being vegan and kudos for the discipline, but I personnally only feel full and satisfied with some animal products, even if it's just eggs/a bit of cheese in my salad
She’s not vegan though... and I don’t think she ever has been. She has talked about trying it but I don’t think she’s ever given up her eggs, chicken and salmon.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I personnally only feel full and satisfied with some animal products, even if it's just eggs/a bit of cheese in my salad
I personally have enough self control to stop eating when I've had enough calories, and not place my tastebuds above animal lives and the environment

• Love
  • Jizztastic
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users