Model Eat!

I dont eat carbs i dont need. All of my carbs come from veggies like kale. I already meet 20g of carb from veg. Veg has the fiber I need without the density of oatmeal.
Alright so now I get that you’re doing Keto. And that’s gr8!!!! Keep it up girl you do you!!:party:

it’s undeniable that keto is a very specific lifestyle, not even a diet that can be defined - generally, for people - as healthier than eating +30g of carbs per day from fruits/veg.

Reactions: 1 users
Perhaps I should’ve said proper nutrition instead of health. But honestly do you really think superskinny models care about health? Models and other people who are supposed to stay skinny for their jobs tend to prefer carbs, sugar, coffee etc. It gives you energy faster. Of course being healthy is better in the long run but they don’t care.
Hi, actual model here who is frequently told my everyone from photographers to bookers to other models that I’m so tiny, so I feel more than qualified to comment on this. My health has always been as much of a priority as it can be given the nature of my job. I eat a lot (prob around 1700 calories a day, more if I’m walking a lot like during the summer months, doing more intense workouts or if I have a strenuous week). I make sure to include fruit or vegetables in every single meal, as well as healthy fats and protein, I don’t drink, smoke or do drugs (nothing against those who do, just really not for me) and have made a very strict point to avoid any strict diets. I can also say this is more or less true for the majority of models I know. Most of us do eat carbs as do some of the healthiest populations we know of, in order to have the energy to do what we need to do. I’m oh so fascinated by how knowledgeable you seem to be on models eating habits, and how you can claim that we don’t care about our health.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 16 users
Hi, actual model here who is frequently told my everyone from photographers to bookers to other models that I’m so tiny, so I feel more than qualified to comment on this. My health has always been as much of a priority as it can be given the nature of my job. I eat a lot (prob around 1700 calories a day, more if I’m walking a lot like during the summer months, doing more intense workouts or if I have a strenuous week). I make sure to include fruit or vegetables in every single meal, as well as healthy fats and protein, I don’t drink, smoke or do drugs (nothing against those who do, just really not for me) and have made a very strict point to avoid any strict diets. I can also say this is more or less true for the majority of models I know. Most of us do eat carbs as do some of the healthiest populations we know of, in order to have the energy to do what we need to do. I’m oh so fascinated by how knowledgeable you seem to be on models eating habits, and how you can claim that we don’t care about our health.
I’m sorry if I’ve offended you. I do not mean everyone. I’m glad you and most of the other models take care of yourselves. I never said that I was oh so knowledgeable about models’ eating habits, I only commented on what someone said. I had model friends and unfortunately they weren’t so careful with their health. Also I’ll say this again I don’t think carbs are unhealthy. It’s perfectly normal to eat carbs.

Perhaps I should’ve said proper nutrition instead of health. But honestly do you really think superskinny models care about health? Models and other people who are supposed to stay skinny for their jobs tend to prefer carbs, sugar, coffee etc. It gives you energy faster. Of course being healthy is better in the long run but they don’t care.

And don’t forget cocaine! 100% carb-free!

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 3 users
Were you Vlada’s nutritionist in 2006? As I said in my post, I think judging by how the skinny supermodels of that era have maintained their figures and health (good skin, no known illnesses, many have had children) they ate healthily.

Luv if you think Vlada, Snejana, Olga, Kim Noorda, Anja, Anna J, Gemma, Natalia, Natasha, etc were eating "healthily" during their high fashion peaks ..... :nervous:

The ranch i make is 12 cals a tbsp. I know for a fact it is healthier than corn

As the others pointed out it depends on how you define "healthier". It's different for different people and their goals. No one has to convince me of the evils of carbs. If a model needs to lose weight, the first thing I tell her is to drop carbs. But everyone has different needs, even at different times.

Reactions: 6 users
Luv if you think Vlada, Snejana, Olga, Kim Noorda, Anja, Anna J, Gemma, Natalia, Natasha, etc were eating "healthily" during their high fashion peaks ..... :nervous:
I didn’t mean healthily as in “calorically sufficient”, but it also seems like they were at least doing something right nutritionally as they all seem to be in good health now (Nat V even had kids during her peak!) I have a hard time believing they all lived on candy and caffeine. It is possible to meet nutrient requirements on not a lot of calories, either through well planned meals or supplements. Idk, I might be wrong, this just seemed like a reasonable assumption to me.

*also probably not Gemma since she gained a lot of weight a few years into her career

• Agree
From odri’s instagram :lol:

FD64F876-B19E-4A78-93BE-AE9CC316FC50.png

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
gvzcqxv.jpg

Aymeline Valade by Yorgos Lanthimos(?!...interesting.) for Vogue Greece July 2019

Reactions: 1 user
I think judging by how the skinny supermodels of that era have maintained their figures and health (good skin, no known illnesses, many have had children) they ate healthily.

A bit late to the party , but I've been delving more deeply into the science of fasting and intermittent fasting (which I am sure is done by many models, knowingly or not), and the health benefits are tremendous. A low caloric intake in general, as well as fasting, has been proven to extend lifespan and prevent many chronic illnesses (the studies have mainly been done on animals but there is evidence that lends one to believe it could be extended to humans).
It also increases HGH (human growth hormones) which is responsible for many things including increased skin elasticity and preventing ageing, so I'm guessing it partially explains their ability to maintain health and for some to have aged very gracefully indeed.

I've picked all that up from the reading I've been doing the past 3 days as I've been fasting and needed some convincing it was worth, so I don't have the sources readily at hand now, however I can try and dig them up in my history if anyone's interested (though most of these will be readily available on a lot of websites)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users
Some photos from avant.eats! This IG account was mentioned in January, but since then they have posted some really nice pictures (and some terrible ones too, especially in the last month).
My favorites:

Anastasiya Volkova eating what it looks like bread, pasta and some salad.
64880715_357404711618575_8414283640987948477_n.jpg

Alisha Nesvat eating pasta (even though the photo is nasty, her portion doesn't look too big).
55813386_277438833170614_2925552146245072277_n.jpg

Sonya Maltceva eating a croissant... :badgirl:
51796766_559136204587499_4751147437654310428_n.jpg

:flower:

Model (don't) eat (that). As if anyone is surprised though. So damn calorie dense :facepalm:

Screenshot_20190817_144256.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user