Model Eat!

:badgirl:

99a1e056-46c4-424b-a6ee-46cadc054120-png.58694

I wonder if Sasha meant it as a dig at Anastasia (Alyoshka), who has thickened up recently? idk she is much bigger than Sasha and probably shouldn't be having pizza.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Oatmeal in general is really dense for breakfast. Idk why everyone thinks its so healthy. It's like having a pancake. So many carbs.
Jesus christ carbs aren’t evil. Just like there are good fats and bad fats, there are good carbs and bad carbs too. I’m fairly opposed to the narrative of a carb is a carb, or a calorie is a calorie, although your perspective is ultimately a personal preference cause science seems to be on both sides. Similar to the fruit sugar debate, I refuse to believe that a banana is as bad as a chocolate bar (but whatever).

Either way, your body needs carbs to survive. (Rolled) oats are relatively unprocessed, give slow release energy and are full of soluble fibre aka filling. They’re incomparable to white bread or a bowl of pasta. Frankly, your comment reminded me of some dumb MPA-level shit I saw on tumblr once. Do some research please.

Edit: just saw your ‘ranch is healthier than corn cause corn is a carb’ comment elsewhere and HOLY SHIT you really are fucking stupid.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Oatmeal in general is really dense for breakfast. Idk why everyone thinks its so healthy. It's like having a pancake. So many carbs.
Is the difference between unprocessed and processed a thing for you or a myth made up by environmentalists?

And what do you eat???? Dip pancakes in ranch? Or live off water and bush meat??

• Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Her actual “diet” is photoshop but ok...
OT
Oh my days I’m shook. I haven’t checked her account well since 2017(?)
Don’t even know if it’s the new-hair new-me kind of situation but looks like she transformed in a mom-looking version of herself.
What I was left to: (that I thought she wouldn’t photoshop cause it’s a runway shot but not even sure anymore)
328CDAC3-B79B-4520-A6C2-F779DB29C715.jpeg

To this:
D0B18A91-01E6-4274-AE8E-1719C0B54C49.jpeg

Living for those hashtags #dreambody

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
@clairefhjao 2017 was the peak of her really obvious bad photoshopping (I attached two of my fav examples). I saw her around a lot at the time and I remember thinking she looked good, but my standards were lower then as well. Anyway she still wouldn’t have looked bad in her pics if she didn’t photoshop the shit out of them. She also REALLY wanted to be a VS angel for some reason, even though she didn’t have a commercial look at all even before the haircut. Idk why anyone thought that haircut was a good idea- she doesn’t have the face to pull it off.

Attachments

• 775105CA-E4BF-41FE-8DBA-C137EEEE888D.jpeg
    775105CA-E4BF-41FE-8DBA-C137EEEE888D.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 155
  • D2CB8BF7-C649-4D8D-8CE7-22506B174CF2.jpeg
    D2CB8BF7-C649-4D8D-8CE7-22506B174CF2.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 163
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Carbs and sugar tend to give you energy faster. In a profession such as modelling most people don’t eat to be healthy, they eat to survive.

And silly me thought health and survival might correlate somehow?

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
And silly me thought health and survival might correlate somehow?
Perhaps I should’ve said proper nutrition instead of health. But honestly do you really think superskinny models care about health? Models and other people who are supposed to stay skinny for their jobs tend to prefer carbs, sugar, coffee etc. It gives you energy faster. Of course being healthy is better in the long run but they don’t care.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Jesus christ carbs aren’t evil. Just like there are good fats and bad fats, there are good carbs and bad carbs too. I’m fairly opposed to the narrative of a carb is a carb, or a calorie is a calorie, although your perspective is ultimately a personal preference cause science seems to be on both sides. Similar to the fruit sugar debate, I refuse to believe that a banana is as bad as a chocolate bar (but whatever).

Either way, your body needs carbs to survive. (Rolled) oats are relatively unprocessed, give slow release energy and are full of soluble fibre aka filling. They’re incomparable to white bread or a bowl of pasta. Frankly, your comment reminded me of some dumb MPA-level shit I saw on tumblr once. Do some research please.

Edit: just saw your ‘ranch is healthier than corn cause corn is a carb’ comment elsewhere and HOLY SHIT you really are fucking stupid.
Ok idk why everyone is attacking me for the ranch thing. The ranch i make is 12 cals a tbsp. I know for a fact it is healthier than corn. I'm in a state of ketosis to burn fat. If I ate oatmeal it would kick me out 100%.

• Eye Roll
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
Perhaps I should’ve said proper nutrition instead of health. But honestly do you really think superskinny models care about health? Models and other people who are supposed to stay skinny for their jobs tend to prefer carbs, sugar, coffee etc. It gives you energy faster. Of course being healthy is better in the long run but they don’t care.
I guess you could say superskinny models “don’t care about their health” if the model in question is trying to get down to a low BMI, where her body isn’t naturally supposed to be, and restricts her calories to do so, in the sense that “being underweight” and “not eating enough” are generally considered unhealthy. BUT, even if you’re only eating 800 calories a day, you still can choose whether to fill that 800 calories with junk food, or nutrient dense food, and I think most models choose the latter (judging by countless IG stories, “what I eat” posts by VIPs, etc.) I don’t doubt that some models choose unhealthy foods, but these are usually one-season wonders who end up gaining a lot of weight later. Look at Vlada, Snej, Magda, etc now; none of them are at their skinniest weights, but they are all still skinny and looking good, which shows that they ate in a sustainable (ie healthy) way to maintain their low weights, and that those low weights weren’t too far off from their bodies’ natural states.

Also it is very possible to get quick bursts of energy from stimulants while getting nutrients in your diet. I drink a lot of coffee AND eat a lot of vegetables.*

*but of course vegetables are “carbs” therefore they’re unhealthy... kEtO warriors, pretend I said “butter covered in heavy cream”.

I guess you could say superskinny models “don’t care about their health” if the model in question is trying to get down to a low BMI, where her body isn’t naturally supposed to be, and restricts her calories to do so, in the sense that “being underweight” and “not eating enough” are generally considered unhealthy. BUT, even if you’re only eating 800 calories a day, you still can choose whether to fill that 800 calories with junk food, or nutrient dense food, and I think most models choose the latter (judging by countless IG stories, “what I eat” posts by VIPs, etc.) I don’t doubt that some models choose unhealthy foods, but these are usually one-season wonders who end up gaining a lot of weight later. Look at Vlada, Snej, Magda, etc now; none of them are at their skinniest weights, but they are all still skinny and looking good, which shows that they ate in a sustainable (ie healthy) way to maintain their low weights, and that those low weights weren’t too far off from their bodies’ natural states.

Also it is very possible to get quick bursts of energy from stimulants while getting nutrients in your diet. I drink a lot of coffee AND eat a lot of vegetables.

I don’t see the point in turning this into an argument so I’ll cut it short.
Right now you’re right. Most models (judging from IG) eat healthily. However back when models were skinnier they restricted lower and ate less nutritious food. Or they simply ate salads. In my opinion carbs aren’t bad or unhealthy so there’s nothing wrong with eating carbs. Some prefer eating sugary foods before photo shoots etc because it’s low volume and doesn’t cause them bloating.

However back when models were skinnier they restricted lower and ate less nutritious food.
How do you know? Were you Vlada’s nutritionist in 2006? As I said in my post, I think judging by how the skinny supermodels of that era have maintained their figures and health (good skin, no known illnesses, many have had children) they ate healthily.

Is the difference between unprocessed and processed a thing for you or a myth made up by environmentalists?

And what do you eat???? Dip pancakes in ranch? Or live off water and bush meat??
I dont eat carbs i dont need. All of my carbs come from veggies like kale. I already meet 20g of carb from veg. Veg has the fiber I need without the density of oatmeal.

• WTF
  • Sad
Ok idk why everyone is attacking me for the ranch thing. The ranch i make is 12 cals a tbsp. I know for a fact it is healthier than corn. I'm in a state of ketosis to burn fat. If I ate oatmeal it would kick me out 100%.
Ok idk maybe because you said that Subway's ranch is nutritionally superior to presumably organic corn in waifchic's salad. That's very different from saying that your homemade, low calorie ranch is nutritionally superior to corn for someone in ketosis. You missed two qualifications, sweetie.

Models and other people who are supposed to stay skinny for their jobs tend to prefer carbs, sugar, coffee etc. It gives you energy faster.
I feel like you are projecting from your ballerina training onto models here? Modelling is not as physically demanding as performing Odile's fouette turns and they don't necessarily need that same energy spike. My experience is that many models are rather concerned with maximising the nutritional bang for their caloric buck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users