Model Eat!

Kaia w some cheese & crackers

via Sasha Sup :luvluv:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

From Marine’s Instagram. Not the worst recipe ever, but giving me some Romee vibes... “healthy” desserts are almost always packed with hidden (or not so hidden) sugars after all. Thought Marine would know better :badgirl:

Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 57528View attachment 57529

From Marine’s Instagram. Not the worst recipe ever, but giving me some Romee vibes... “healthy” desserts are almost always packed with hidden (or not so hidden) sugars after all. Thought Marine would know better :badgirl:
I mean I don't really see any hidden sugars here, and I doubt she ate the whole thing at once. And from a PR-standpoint it's probably better to teach your young Instagram followers healthy dessert recipes than show off how you only eat one carrot for dinner and a flavored ice cube for dessert.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
I mean I don't really see any hidden sugars here, and I doubt she ate the whole thing at once. And from a PR-standpoint it's probably better to teach your young Instagram followers healthy dessert recipes than show off how you only eat one carrot for dinner and a flavored ice cube for dessert.

@proseccoprincess I agree, was just poking some fun. I love Marine and in general she eats very clean and healthy food, so it was just more of a badly-worded teasing post

I know Marjan isn’t looking so good right now (and I really hope she’s getting back on track) but I found this kind of funny 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
I know Marjan isn’t looking so good right now (and I really hope she’s getting back on track) but I found this kind of funny 🤣View attachment 57653

(It's one thing for a guy to have/display his choice of pic for it, but) Marjan, that cliche has 140 calories and a 'best by' date of several hundred bawdy teen comedies ago.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
The last post may have been from me but I can't resist posting Vlada's healthy looking (and delicious!) dessert. ❤

Screenshot_20190721-135805.png

I cannot help but notice they're all eating SO many carbs and sugar? Fats and greens are nutritionally so much healthier

• Useful
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 4 users
it’s crazy how much calorie dense and unnecessary ingredients she adds to her meals. i know she’s a “foodie” but seriously, coconut milk and oat milk and almond butter and a banana in her oatmeal? didn’t she hear about plain oatmeal made with water and some cinnamon and stevia for sweetness?
Oatmeal in general is really dense for breakfast. Idk why everyone thinks its so healthy. It's like having a pancake. So many carbs.

• Disagree
  • Eye Roll
  • WTF
Reactions: 12 users
I cannot help but notice they're all eating SO many carbs and sugar? Fats and greens are nutritionally so much healthier
Carbs and sugar tend to give you energy faster. In a profession such as modelling most people don’t eat to be healthy, they eat to survive.

• Eye Roll
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
Carbs and sugar tend to give you energy faster. In a profession such as modelling most people don’t eat to be healthy, they eat to survive.
This is true. When you're addicted to sugar you crash really hard after having a sugar rush. There are things that will give you energy quickly like matcha without the side effects of sugar.