Model Eat!

massimorebecchifw200702cy9.jpg

I think that they do eat sometimes junk food! It doesn't matter if you eat burgers one in a month :cool: Of course, they do care about eating healthy and they're caunting calories, but every now and then they afford themselves something delicious :sneaky:

Calm down, nobody is going to take that sandwich from you :hmm:

funny.jpg

Anabela Belikova eating pizza :grin: I bet just few bites :grin:

anabela,belikova,eating,food,girl,model,skinny-3d6e4bb10254c40a0dcf2082f3bb5125_h.jpg

Addison Gill - good girl :luv:
addison-gill-apple-ck-fw09-backstage.jpg

Sasha P.
Sasha+Pivovarova+at+Calvin+Klein+via+nymagcom.jpg

Candice :luv:
candice-swanepoel-and-rosie-huntington-whiteley-gallery.jpg

Everybody eats junk food at some point! Although the only thing I would ever eat out of a fast food place is ice-cream. Everything else I find too repulsive to eat... so I do find it a bit disturbing when I see anybody eating a burger from a fast food place...

as we already said in ithe "model eat"-thread....most of them like to pose with that unhealthy stuff to convince us of quite "normal" eating patterns....i actually believe that they really eat that stuff-once in a while....- but that they wouldn´t eat junk if the camera is not around.lol. but i also agree with the fast metabolism-fact of very young models...who do not think about the damnage,yet....anyway, when growing up they either keep on eating SMALL meals of junk or try to put focus on more low cal stuff...or get fat?!

Someone in the forum also mentioned that there is only "unhealthy" stuff (like fat donuts) offered,backstage on runway shows. Do Designer think if models eat little anyway, they can make sure that they get enough cals that way or do they want the models to stay away from food at all? (´cause if i was doing a show or if i was just generally a model i would think about a fattening donut twice...)...

^^^ lol that just looks ridiculous. It's a candid but no way did she eat all of that. The pizza box is bigger than her! and 2L of coke? get out of here.

Reactions: 1 user
as we already said in ithe "model eat"-thread....most of them like to pose with that unhealthy stuff to convince us of quite "normal" eating patterns...

i agree

.i actually believe that they really eat that stuff-once in a while....

some do some don't

- but that they wouldn´t eat junk if the camera is not around.lol.

true

Someone in the forum also mentioned that there is only "unhealthy" stuff (like fat donuts) offered,backstage on runway shows.

i saw that too but I agere with what FashionThin said here:
http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=588#9

Ive done 4 years of shows - paris, milan, ny.. and any fatty stuff backstage is obviously not for models. if your a fashion model and you think your supposed to eat like that you probaly are not bright

Do Designer think if models eat little anyway, they can make sure that they get enough cals that way or do they want the models to stay away from food at all?

to stay away from food at all.

(´cause if i was doing a show or if i was just generally a model i would think about a fattening donut twice...)...

yes and also if you are seen eating it you get hard time from designer, agency, other models, etc. if you're a model .. a 'new girl' .. and you think its for you and you have some, you will learn fast. :nervous:

i agree

some do some don't

true

i saw that too but I agere with what FashionThin said here:
http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=588#9

Ive done 4 years of shows - paris, milan, ny.. and any fatty stuff backstage is obviously not for models. if your a fashion model and you think your supposed to eat like that you probaly are not bright

to stay away from food at all.

yes and also if you are seen eating it you get hard time from designer, agency, other models, etc. if you're a model .. a 'new girl' .. and you think its for you and you have some, you will learn fast. :nervous:

thank you!!! i love to get information from "insiders":) the pressure when doing shows must be huuuuge...it truely is a hard bussiness ...but that´s how it works. willpower has to be your favourite it-bag,:shy: mhh and it really could ruin a show if models don´t fit into the runwaydresses after eating the fatty stuff...

that picture with the squid actually makes me feel sick :superpuke:

I was just thinking about how all of those pictures make me feel physically ill, but eating with you hands like that generally squicks me out. Just food dripping down all over your hands, making them sticky and dirty... :disgusted::superpuke:

Here's a video of Candice being presented with a birthday cupcake. She looks absolutely disgusted when she's asked to eat it and takes the tiniest piece of icing and says, "uhmm yum?" lol. Alessandra seems to enjoy it more but I think she's just a better actor. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO21rKIWZDY&feature=related

Also another Candice picture:
tumblr_lzoaiais3T1qjbcbao1_1280.jpg

I don't know if these will work. I'm not very good with the internet lol :p

Good god this picture is terrifying.

Yeah, she eats like somebody would take food of her :grin: But lucky its not anything caloric, just some salad :grin:

OMG that video is hilarious. Look on her face says it all.

Indeed :grin: If she would eat that stuff all the time for somebody's birthday or other party she'll be huge :grin: Finally, her body is her job, she cant take risk of getting fat.