Model Eat!

tumblr_lxs89v2xwD1qjscrso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxs88sHY3x1qjscrso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw8k1p98HR1qjscrso1_400.jpg

tumblr_lt934xHOAg1r3lf6ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lufhe7qTCc1qjscrso1_500.jpg

@smallbones that picture of natasha is SO ADORABLE!! and thanks for the links, those are both great websites!

Sorry if any of these are repeats, but there are so many now!

Bambi with an apple
600full-bambi-northwood--blyth.jpg

Isabel with a fruit smoothie
isabel-lucas-transformers-tasty.jpg

apples seem to be a favorite
2cedxd1.jpg

"if you photograph me eating, i will kill you"
76687622.jpg

vlada with an ice cream
tumblr_lohnghvxae1qfrfu9o1_500.jpg

natasha with berries
eats-natasha-poly-266x400.jpg

agyness stuffing her face lol
eats-aggy1-292x400.jpg

Are models eating junk food!!??

Here's a picture of Frida Gustavsson supposedly eating at McDonalds. Now, this seems to be a candid shot, so I don't think she was pretending to eat that just to take a picture, but thinking that she might actually like and/or eat that kind of stuff just surprised me.. :hmm:

Have any other surprising/shocking pics of models eating crap?

tumblr_lw2qlyImMV1qjscrso1_500.jpg

A junior chicken is about 300cals so her meal is around 600- probably her only food for the day. A lot of skinny people eat like this. You think they eat a lot but they really don't.

Reactions: 1 user
Of course there are models who also eat junk food... I think it's just a question of how often they do it, if it's like their only meal in the day (like Irene said) or if they are just posing with the food (do they really eat the whole thing?).

gis-eat.jpg

4wxbe8umf7x3hqoi.jpg

Also, you have to remember that some models are quite young (start modeling at 14) and thus have superfast metabolisms.

Even if they eat junk food andnormal meals during one day, as long as they don't do it too often, it's not gonna pile up.

The reason some are eating junk might also be that the food backstage is not always healthy. Often it's just cookies and cake, high cal stuff. Only recently(a few years back) I've heard that fruits, veggies etc. are brought backstage.

Last edited by a moderator:
food,funny,girl,photo,eating,model-f6aa6f61d511b8508e7694fd3e57383b_h.jpg

Looks like Vlada?

tumblr_lcemmmzj6R1qcm0m3o1_500.jpg

She looks so pretty!

f1e0acbf6b1a4528dc78c9b5c0fd55e4.jpg

imgres

imgres

So much fruit salad!

Last edited by a moderator:
Her is a photoshoot of Crystal Renn eating.. alot of food.. pretty unhealthy.. :wtf:
Crystal-Renn-Eats-Vogue.jpg

but then again..

tumblr_l91njed2Uz1qzoaqi

crystal-renn-mark-fast-london-fashion-240jn022210.jpg

Ew ew ew!!! ughh.. I was actually hungry before seeing this. She's lost quite some weight though since her 'plus-size-model days'.

crystal-renn-thin.jpg