Model Eat!

Alexa :luv: that pizza is bigger than you!
tumblr_lt0hhqFazI1qfyjoto1_500.jpg

Lol i went to look up some more pictures for this thread, and typed in supermodels eating. One of the top ten pictures that popped up was a naked man with his dick hanging out... lol i guess that is reference to the jizz diet.

:lol:

Maybe if it was 'fashion models eating' bc that's the main source of protein for many of them...

:run:

Reactions: 1 users
I dont know If you guys have noticed, but each girl has full plate in pictures :grin: And after pic were taken we can only imagine what they're really gonna do with that food :grin:

i just love the way the skinnies hang out together... they're so beautiful.
i can't wait til i get to my ugw, so i can eat a mars bar or a cupcake without freaking out too :shy:
me too! i love seeing models eat - makes me think that i'll be able to indulge once i'm a good size! i'm finally down to a weight where i let myself have a little ice cream if i've been good all day :)

This thread is amazing. Thank you, contributers.

Anyway, am I the only one in thinking they look divine even when eating? Especially in those pictures when they're eating fruits/ vegetables: they are like the beauty ambassors for healthier foods. And for the photos with pizza/ cake/ pastry, they look like small kids sneaking a snack, so adorable!

Yet, when fat people eat...

I agree with Astrid :) I think lot of models do eat a chocolate our a litle something that is out of any diet type Your nutritionist will give to you. I used to freak out if I would go out of my diet, I was like that for 2 years. Right now I think its mental healphy once You do a litle mistake and eat something sweet.. our other thing that you love but small amount and not everyday :) some food are good for our boddies other are great for our soul ;-) !!! its all about eating smart and keep the balance !!!

This thread is amazing. Thank you, contributers.

Anyway, am I the only one in thinking they look divine even when eating? Especially in those pictures when they're eating fruits/ vegetables: they are like the beauty ambassors for healthier foods. And for the photos with pizza/ cake/ pastry, they look like small kids sneaking a snack, so adorable!

Yet, when fat people eat...

Agreed. They make a salad or piece of fruit look so elegant and fresh!

Ugh, this is my favourite thread! My mobile phone background is always a picture of a model eating something healthy. Great motivation!

Here's another link (some of these pics have already been posted but there are a good few others. Such a shame it's not been updated for 4 months!)

http://modelsdoindeedeat.tumblr.com/