Model Eat!

aestheticallyskinny

Grand Dame
Whenever I find myself lacking inspiration and rather sticking to eating my favorite low-calorie crackers and baby food, I find this thread more than helpful.
Olivia DeGrate is a Swedish model who used to be signed with Nisch Management but apparently, she's not anymore. However, she still has a very good body and you can find a lot of pictures and stories about what she eats on her Instagram.

4BFD489E-0632-4238-B6F5-E346342F5A3B.jpeg0AE1849D-5929-451F-B677-BBE6D68C6FA5.png6B59B5EE-B033-4A68-A03E-B0D151A7F316.jpeg06720F9E-A4C5-4ED9-AFE4-E4C7B019CA2E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Nerfertiti

Rising Star
Whenever I find myself lacking inspiration and rather sticking to eating my favorite low-calorie crackers and baby food, I find this thread more than helpful.
Olivia DeGrate is a Swedish model who used to be signed with Nisch Management but apparently, she's not anymore. However, she still has a very good body and you can find a lot of pictures and stories about what she eats on her Instagram.

View attachment 106652View attachment 106653View attachment 106654View attachment 106655
Her plating is beautiful!!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

aestheticallyskinny

Grand Dame
If anyone is curious, I translated some of Cristal's stories where she openly talks about her eating habits and relationship with food. I'm nowhere close to speaking Russian fluently but it was enough for this.

Background story about her weight and relationship with food:
  • Cristal claims to have always been in this shape, although she struggled, like everyone else in their younger years, with body perception about her appearance and didn't think about nutrition
  • As a result of people constantly telling her that she needed to gain weight, she completely refused to eat.
  • Up until two years ago, her weight was pretty stable but until this year (2020?), she started to become very nervous and worried about her physical image ( I assume it's because of getting into modeling and meeting with an agency), therefore a period of under-eating began and she even mentioned herself that she started to look very unhealthy
  • Another period of overeating began after this but she also mentioned that there were times where she physically couldn't eat. (Pretty much seems like a fast/restrict and overeating cycle which can be extremely hard on your mental health)
  • She completely said goodby to overeating at this point in her life and is now focusing on the right nutrition for her. However, as she's used to eating so little, it's not always easy for her.
  • "Food is not the most pleasant topic for me", a reason why she doesn't respond to her most asked question about her diet

• Cristal is very comfortable with the way she is eating nowadays and one meal a day is totally fine for her, again, as she is used to eating very little in her past
  • She often is having a huge portion of carrots and fried potatoes for breakfast, as it keeps her full throughout the entire day
  • However, in the past months, she hasn't been eating perfect and therefore is tired of feeling drained and decided to answer all diet-related questions without encouraging anyone to eat the way she does

Some of her tips and principles:

1. reading the nutrition label and sticking away from preservatives, artificial flavors, etc.
  2. She doesn't consume packaged juices, soda, energy drinks, and so on (with the exception of fresh pomegranate juice)
  3. Strict NO to Sugars, Chocolates, Candies and Junk Food as her skin (and obviously body) immediately reacts to it
  4. 1.5l water a day
  5. She doesn't consume milk and is rarely eating cottage cheese with some fruit
  6. Exclude potatoes, Pasta, and white rice as they are not healthy carbohydrates
  7. Vegetables in an unlimited amount
  8. Fruits in an unlimited amount but only during the first half of the day
  9. Never eat more than five pieces of dried fruit within 14 days
  10. She used to eat huge amounts of bread, rolls, pizza when she still was in school. However, nowadays she prefers to not completely cut it out of her diet and allows herself to eat one piece of wholegrain bread "for her soul"

Diet:

Protein:
  • Turkey, Chicken
  • White Polock, Salmon, Mackerel, Herring, Trout
  • Squid and shrimp
  • Any Cheese
  • Eggs
  • Sometimes Cottage Cheese
  • Cashews, Walnuts, Pistachios, Macadamias
  • Seeds: Chia, flax, sesame
  • Only whole grain flour

Fats:
  • avocado
  • eggs
  • cheese
  • olive and coconut oil but only for heating
  • non-refined butter for cooking
  • fat from fish
  • cottage cheese
  • Nuts
  • Milk (almond, cashew, or coconut)

Carbohydrates:
  • Any kind of seasonal greens
  • Buckwheat or Wholegrain Bread
  • Oatmeal
  • Brown rice
  • Bulgur
  • Couscous
  • flour for baking
  • dried fruit
  • raisins
  • berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
  • watermelon
  • sweet potato
  • Bulgarian pepper
  • tomatoes
  • colored cabbage
  • cucumber
  • apples
  • oranges
  • grapefruit
  • peaches
  • kiwi
  • mango
  • Pomegranate

She doesn't eat: Mushrooms, Beans, Buckwheat, Bananas, Dates, Celery, Dairy Products, and Fatty Meat

Last edited:
  • Useful
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

pbcelery

Rising Star
A696E6C0-B91C-4AE7-802C-E2DDDAA3AD14.jpeg54278C6B-72D9-4CDF-8C89-E6DCF48A738E.jpeg0FABA7ED-3304-43B6-B8ED-8F241B79625B.jpeg
Coco Rocha’s pasta saga. I thought you all would enjoy the drama as much as I did. :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: 13 users

pbcelery

Rising Star
VladaE58263F9-EDA1-487C-BD7B-688893274F30.jpeg
E6600936-8EAD-421C-8D6D-AF1148E5D7AA.jpeg
Birthday Vlada 🎂

Blanca
07D98ACD-8A91-48ED-95E9-512569614A7B.jpeg5155FFA8-E519-4B13-A512-46A212DEA15A.jpeg
She shared quite a few more photos of what was offered at her recent stay at a wellness retreat.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

coldfaerie

Super Star
Odri being a good girl and just nibbling on some raspberries. Her body sure shows, she is lovely skinny and consistent. Just wishing she'd get more work.

Screen_Recording_20210804-205931_Instagram_1_1.gif

Screenshot_20210804-210746_Instagram.jpg

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
Odri being a good girl and just nibbling on some raspberries. Her body sure shows, she is lovely skinny and consistent. Just wishing she'd get more work.

View attachment 108727

View attachment 108728

I wish she’d get more work too. Obviously there are myriad reasons why she might not be getting much work, but I wonder if her body might be a factor? Whilst I love her body, she is definitely close to being in the “too skinny” territory imo. She looks like she has a very small bone structure / frame as well, which I think makes her appear even smaller (and more child-like/less womanly) if that makes sense? Her face doesn’t look as fresh or radiant as say young Vlada or Sijia Kang). I can see why she wouldn’t appeal to a huge range of clients (at least when it comes to print work).

• Agree

atxwaif

Super Star
Mica Argañaraz
Screenshot_20210808-122036_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210808-122058_Instagram.jpg

Cristal
Screenshot_20210807-113135_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210806-115912_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 106985View attachment 106986View attachment 106987
Coco Rocha’s pasta saga. I thought you all would enjoy the drama as much as I did. :lol:

I also think it's quite silly for whoever is DMing her to think that it would be so "unrealistic" for Coco to be the kind of person to eat comfort foods like pasta and burgers and not give a shit about how many calories are in those meals— I know she has a slim-looking face and all, and that could be enough to confuse the average dumbass, but the girl wears a size Medium, for chrissakes. There's a reason for why if you search on Google for "Coco Rocha runway" only a handful of different shows will come up in the results, and it's a pretty blatantly obvious reason, as well: Coco Rocha even talks in an interview about how she seldom gets hired for runway shows and is primarily an editorial-only supermodel, all because she would rather have the freedom to eat whatever the hell she wants rather than diet in order to fit the runway sample size. Article link here.

I also remember when I took my first look at Coco Rocha's legs on the catwalk, and all that pasta suddenly didn't seem so inexplicable anymore. Exhibit A:

Chanel-spring-summer-084.gif
beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporter-cocorocha_main.jpg

So if this person wants to say Coco Rocha is an "anomaly" of some sort, they should probably consider doing a little more research beforehand.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Marinamarilou

Super Star
Vlada
Screenshot_20210811-142236.png
By the way, I find her singing lessons lately so adorable! She's not afraid of showing her flaws, and I have so much respect for people who don't try to be perfect in every single aspect but also show their weaker points in their journey. Vlada is real. She always was.

• Love

Jamie123x

Rising Star
I appreciate that even if there are less nutritious choices 'cheats' - they are most often presented in a nice way. Have it, savor it, enjoy it within reason and move on.
No need to binge on junk to show the 'human side' or that yes models eat shit too.

So refreshing to see aesthetically pleasing arrangements and reasonable portions that are really fuel or special treats as an antidote to today's unreasonable gluttony and insane portion sizes we are bombarded with everywhere.
Elegance and grace even when it comes to nutrition - I Love this thread:luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users