Meghan Roche and her ex-roommate
18:03

edit: I just realised they ate cookies later in the video :tsk:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Meghan Roche and her ex-roommate
18:03

edit: I just realised they ate cookies later in the video :tsk:

Marija never even ate the cookie on camera. She just waved it around and when she was about to take a bite, she started waving it around again. Very smart, I love it.

• Funny
I love when I see articles using photos like these to say "models indulge 'like us'!" but they're not even letting the offending junk touch their tongues - although, that poor last girl looks like she's being forced at gunpoint for that shot
75bea5976c52e1b1cf68c7ee1b02cfb7.jpg
t38fh8gc55769b1ac7588540122662_400x400.jpg
7dd0410f183a6afad40c71d2f1f9e3cf.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
From Tayana Yarkaya's stories

IMG_1817.PNG

More of a Model don't Eat, but since such a large amount of the food models post are not actually eaten, I thought this could fit in here. Not only she's gorgeous, she's also honest

• Love
  • Jizztastic
I would like to know what model usually eat in the morning in reality (breakfast, lunch, dinner) in a normal day..I don't believe at the "what I eat in a day" on YouTube, it seems to much food for the skinny body :/

I would like to know what model usually eat in the morning in reality (breakfast, lunch, dinner) in a normal day..I don't believe at the "what I eat in a day" on YouTube, it seems to much food for the skinny body :/

Yeah, it seems like most videos of that sort are either exaggerated, or made by VS models (or instagram "models") who weigh a little more and can actually eat that much without losing their careers. I imagine any honest what I eat in a day video made by an actual HF model would get a lot of criticism and hate for encouraging under-eating, even though it's probably more harmful and dishonest to claim that they can actually maintain bodies like that while saying they eat 2x what they really do.

Your best bet for seeing what models actually eat is to poke around and read the forum posts here. Aside from this thread, ask a model anything has some good advice. It's also a bit more honest than most of their social media posts, which, like I said before, are probably a little exaggerated to avoid criticism & ED accusations.

Reactions: 2 users
Sasha Luss and Nastya Sten have such gorgeous bodies, but I do agree with the above comments - I'd say most of their meal/snack pics are just what they eat some of the time, and not on a daily basis. Either that or they are eating what they say they eat but exercising to compensate for the calories? Just my guess